Secret Talent

Shoutouts to people pvnkfandvms, TheGirlWithTheTatoo, and ValerieRangel1
This preference is skipped a couple years forward.

Steve- Singing
You learned to singing when you were six. Whenever your father was gone, you would sit in your house, wearing your father's hoodie, singing "You are my Sunshine".

Bucky- Writing Poems
You always wrote poems and your father never knew. One specifically that you were proud of was this:
Crazy Hatters, Midnight Dreams
In a rabbit hole, no one hears your screams
Brilliant red, crazy blue
To be there, you must have flew

Sam- Baking
Your talent wasn't a secret for very long. Once, when your father was out running with Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky, you decided to make your favorite red velvet cookies. Once they were done, your father came home. He was glad that you had a hobbie.

Tony- Playing guitar
You learned how to play guitar by yourself at age 8. When you were 10, you rocked out to a Avril Lavigne song (Girlfriend) and you "rocked"

Natasha- Ice Skating
After having many years as a ballerina, ice skating wasn't very hard. After your mother saw you doing a spiral, she bought you a season pass to the ice skating rink.

Clint- Math
Your father didn't know you were a child prodigy when he adopted you. At age 4 you had solved an 8th grade math problem. At age 10 you took the ACT and got a 30 (really good, if you don't know). So basically You were a genius.

Bruce- Painting
You had been painting since you were three. You loved it. Particularly you loved one painting, the ninja turtles under NYC while the avengers fought Loki. You were really proud.

Pietro- Mimiking Cartoon voices
You always loved pranks. It was your thing. You always hid behind things and popped out from behind doing a cartoon voice. Once you hid behind a chair that Bruce was going to sit in, scared him, and said "What's up dock?"

Wanda- Making Origami
It wasn't a real secret. You made them out of brightly colored construction paper and hung them in your room and living room.