My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [18]

What the hell was that about, I was already ready to tell him off and he just says I wish I was... what? What was that supposed to mean?

I swear ever since Xavi found out about me and Stephen he kept acting like a weird jealous... wait... no... no he can't. He was acting like a jealous freak, but it can't be because he likes me, it was to be the brotherly way right... no way.

What if my mom was right? What if Xavi did like me?

See I told you she made you believe her shit. There was absolutely NO WAY that Xavi could like me as more than a sister.

TRACY'S ONLINE.

Tracy: Hey punk... where were you?

Lani: I got suspended.

Tracy: WTF!

Lani: Long story short, I beat Sarah's ass. 

Tracy: You did what?

Lani: Kicked her ass... she deserved it.

Tracy: Oh my... Leilany what the hell... I mean I know you hate her but... what the hell.

Lani: She threw a damn pizza crust at me because she saw me kissing my boyfriend... by the way I'm officially Stephen Crawford's new girlfriend.

Tracy: WHAT! OMG! I don't talk to you for one day and you do all this...

Lani: I was going to tell you... but I came home, Xavi brought me.

Tracy: But I saw him after school...

Lani: Yeah he picked me up from Stephen's.

Tracy: You were at Stephen's house?

Lani: Yeah I had to leave after I got suspended.

Tracy: Wow... and why did Xavier go pick you up.

Lani: I don't know... I had no choice anyways, he called and basically said I'm picking you up right now...

and that was it.

Tracy: Talk about over protective...

Lani: Oh my gosh don't even say it, yes he's being SO overprotective... he is pretty much saying Stephen is too bad for me... like I don't know that he shouldn't be with me.

Tracy: Maybe he got a bad vibe from him... or maybe they just haven't met each other well enough... he can even be jealous who knows.

Lani: DON'T YOU DARE say he's jealous... that would totally be wrong.

Tracy: Why because he's supposed to be your best friend... besides me anyways.

Lani: Yes...

Tracy: Haven't you seen movies? Every guy and girl best friend end up together.

Lani: No I serious swear people need to stop saying that.

Tracy: It's true...

Lani: NO... I got to go I have to clean.

Tracy: Ah... don't get mad...

Lani: I'm not I just seriously have to clean.

Tracy: Ok then text me later.

Lani: I will bye.

Tracy: Bye.

I didn't log off I just put to appear online, I didn't really want to talk to her anymore because I knew we would end up arguing.

But how could she think the same way my mother did?

I will not accept the fact that people think Xavi likes me. I mean it's not possible; we've been through so much... why am I freaking out?

I walked over to my bed and grabbed my blanket, I started folding it without realizing what I was doing because I was still thinking about Xavi, I don't know why this thing bugged me so much? I mean I knew it wasn't and couldn't be true so why did I believe my mother and Tracy.

Whatever I need music.

I walked up to my computer and popped my ITunes on; I played Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood....

You better take it from me, that boy is like a disease

You're running, you're trying, you're trying to hide

And you're wondering why you can't get free

He's like a curse, he's like a drug

You get addicted to his love

You wanna get out but he's holding you down

'Cause you can't live without one more touch

He's a good time cowboy Casanova

Leaning up against the record machine

Looks like a cool drink of water

But he's candy-coated misery

He's the devil in disguise

A snake with blue eyes

And he only comes out at night

Gives you feelings that you don't want to fight

You better run for your life

I grabbed my hair brush and started dancing to it while cleaning my room. A beep from my computer interrupted me; I danced to the computer and saw what it was...

XAVI IS ONLINE.

Dammit I don't know if I should talk to him...?

AN: hope you like :) Comment plz