My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [3]

Here is da 3rd part of the story thnks for reading ppl.... hope u like da 4rth part will be up in less dan a day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He leaned in for it, the kiss, that thing I had daydreamed about for ages.

It made me tremble he must have felt it too because it made him hold me closer, tighter, like we were just one. His soft lips moved to the rhythm of mines, his juicy bottom lip teasing my whole body, made me want to bite it. His lips were just so perfect so round, so eatable.

His arms were around my waist grasping me tight against him, my hands were finally playing with his hair, and our lips were moving fiercely amongst each other's. His arms never moved from my waist... then I felt the kiss ending. I tried to kiss him harder I didn't want this dream paradise moment to end, it couldn't, not yet. I had to do whatever I could to keep him here in my lips, to keep him kissing me, to keep me sane. I did the most desperate thing I could ever do, took his hand and placed it on my butt. He didn't stop kissing me, but didn't grab it either.

What the hell? Was my butt not good enough for him?

This made me stop.

"What's wrong?" he asked me with his eyes still closed.

Gosh Leilany why can't you just shut up and keep kissing him... because he didn't grab my ass... so what if he was into the kiss too... no guy just leaves their hand on someone's ass without grabbing it... but Stephen is not a normal guy, he's Stephen Crawford... I don't care if he's the Prince of England he didn't grab my ass...

"Are you ok?" his eyes where opened now, he was staring at me.

Great while my conscience was fighting I was looking like an idiot to him.

Don't say it Leilany, don't say it... "Why didn't you grab my butt when I pulled your hand there?" stupid, stupid, stupid girl!

"I don't know... wait aren't you supposed to be glad I didn't, I thought girls didn't like the ass grabbing? I thought that was just for our pleasure?" he answered.

True but I didn't want to stop kissing him, fuck I ruined it myself, and gosh I am stupid.

"Well yeah, I mean I don't know, it's just you didn't grab my butt." I kept nudging.

He waved his hand in the air and then slapped it on my butt, "There is that ok for you, Leilany." He smirked.

He said my name. Ahh... he knew my name. I had never told him my name.

Wow, I'm obsessive with things, ok, ok focus he's grabbing your butt, make the next move. I moved in and began trotting my fingers along his stomach; I could feel the six pack underneath his shirt. I kept tracing my fingers up his stomach and came to his chest, it was hard. His muscular body made me want to rip his clothes apart right then and there. He must have liked me rubbing him because his grasp on my butt tightened, I reached for his lips but they were already there wanting mine too. This kiss was the most pathetic and romantic kiss ever, I mean I would have never imagined that I would kiss someone in the teacher's bathroom, better yet for it to be STEPHEN.

Our bodies were now a flaming fire; its flames were getting bigger and bigger as the seconds ticked by. We were both gasping for air as our kissing got more intense, I wasn't worrying about anything anymore, he was grabbing my butt alright, he was even starting to grab on to other places.

I began to feel us falling down on to the floor. The freaking bathroom floor, I didn't care, I wouldn't have cared if it was dirt or mud, I was with him and all I wanted to do was kiss him. I would never have another chance like this in my life.

The floor was hard, very, very hard. But I only felt it for a little bit, once Stephen had lain on top of me I felt nothing. His right hand was holding my leg up against him while his other hand cleared a strand of hair away from my face. His lips went on to my neck, tickling every spot they touched, sending vibrations throughout my body.

The speakers from school went on, the voice talking made no difference to us, well at least not to me, I had no idea what it was saying because I was so into what was happening between me and Stephen. He didn't stop kissing my neck, he remained there tickling and sending bits of pleasure throughout my body. He moved on to my lips once more and his tongue penetrated my mouth this time, I had never made out with anyone yet so this was very new to me. I didn't know what to do, Stephen was moving his tongue in circles, then sort of massaging it.

It felt nice actually, I liked the way he kissed me, the way he was so gentle with my lips, the way he played around inside my mouth it was glorifying.

There was a knock on the door!

"Oh shit." He said getting off me.

Great just as our making out session was getting better someone had to fucking kill it. Like I said selfish teens, selfish people period they couldn't just let things happen could they?

"Is anyone in there? Lockdown is over come out." A rough man voice commanded.

"So I guess that was what the speakers were saying." I murmured.

Stephen looked at me and held his hand out for me to get up. First gentleman move in ten minutes, all the other moves had been sexy and pleasuring.

"Hello... I can hear you in there come out now." The man voice commanded once more.

Stephen's P.O.V

Shit.

They had come knocking at the wrong time. I was just getting into it, ughh I had to do this again with her, it was so good to finally have someone to kiss passionately without being disgusted by burping noises. Leilany was different, I thought I was just going to be able to mess around with her and not feel anything about it. But I did feel something, I liked being gentle and careful with her, I liked kissing her and knowing that she was liking it.

"So should we open the door?" she asked me straightening her clothes and hair.

I wasn't ready to let her go yet, "I have a better idea." I said.