My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [10]

Hi... this is the next part hope u like... read tell me what you think good or bad. Vote if u wish. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked towards the lawns that stood outside the gymnasium. Tracy was waiting for me there and I couldn't wait for them to meet each other. Both my girl best friend and my guy best friend would get along perfectly.

I was so excited I forgot to even look for Stephen, was he with Sarah by now?

"Leilany!" I heard Tracy yell.

"Tracy, look, remember I once told you about my best friend ever before you? He's back!" I dragged Xavi with me. Tracy just stared at Xavi and smiled shyly.

"Hi I'm Tracy." She said raising her hand out to him. Xavi took it and they both shook hands, I knew they would like each other, and by the looks of it they might even like each other more than I imagined.

"Hi, I'm Xavier but you can call me Xavi like Lani does." He pointed at me and gave me a little push.

"Who's Lani?" Tracy asked wrinkling her nose.

"I'm Lani!" I told her grinning. I had never told anyone to call me that because it just reminded me of Xavi, and I didn't like remembering him because he had left me. I had never let anyone cal me that again, until now.

"Really, aww, why didn't you ever tell me." Tracy tilted her head to the side trying to be cute. Oh my gosh, I knew her so well, she was trying to impress Xavi. No way, I could not let them go together, it would be weird both of my friends going out, what if they had problems I couldn't chose sides.

I gave Tracy the back off look, she didn't even mind me, and her eyes were on Xavi.

"Well nice to meet you Tracy." Xavi said.

She simply nodded finally realizing what I meant by my back off look. No, at least for right now, I couldn't have them creating a relationship; me and Xavi had to catch up.

Stephen's P.O.V

I walked out of class kicking the door open. Who the hell did that kid think he was, besides being her "little kid best friend"? Fuck that, I didn't give a shit who he was; she was mine, and only mine. Yes I was selfish but I didn't give a damn about it. I wanted Leilany for myself; there was nothing that could come between that.

Not a new kid, not Sarah's nasty ass, and definitely not Martin.

"Hey, we need to talk." I heard Sarah walking behind me. I seriously did not need her bullshit right now, not when my fists were trembling from anger issues.

I kept walking and ignored her, I heard her little feet quicken and then I felt her hand on my shoulder trying to stop me from walking. "WHAT SARAH!"

"What do you mean what? You don't just fucking leave me standing there and expect to get away with it Stephen!" she said furiously. I didn't give a shit if she was mad, I was even angrier right now.

"Sarah, I really don't have time for this right now ok." I tried to explain, I didn't want people to see us fight, no matter how much I didn't like her I wasn't a guy that screamed at girls, if I was mad I wouldn't take it out on her.

"I really don't give a shit if you don't have time right now Stephen, what the hell is wrong with you?" she asked lowering her voice; people were now staring at us. That was the only wrong thing about being her boyfriend, nosy ass people always wanted to know what was up with us.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I just hate when you want to manipulate everything I so Sarah, I really don't think this is the place to talk about what's left of us." And that was it, I walked off leaving her alone once more.