My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [9]

Hello guys, there's a new character hopefully you like him, if you want to know what he looks like go here ---> http://hotcelebs.today.com/files/2009/05/jackson-rathbone.jpg

Hope you like this chptr read vote comment let me know what cha think. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see that you enjoy me sitting so close to you." He said to me as soon as I sat down. Of course I enjoyed it!

"It's nice." I smiled my toothy smile at him and winked. People were staring but I didn't care, he was sitting with me know and that was all that mattered. He smiled too, just at that moment of perfection Mrs. Woodman walked in.

"Alright class quiet down, get to a seat." She said not looking at anybody but just racing to her desk. Mrs. Woodman was about the nicest teacher on Earth maybe that was why no one was ever mean to her. She didn't mind where we sat because she knew that if she tried to get us to sit in an assigned seat we would rebel anyways.

My heart was beating, I felt like it would pop out of my chest any minute. I could feel his stare and it made me nervous even though I liked it. There was like a magnetic pull growing from his body, it surrounded my body and made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

There was a knock at the classroom door, I barely heard it since my concentration was still stuck on Stephen's body magnet.

"Oh well come on in sweetie, class we have a new student here at Lakeside High School." Mrs. Woodman spoke.

I raised my head to get a glimpse of the new kid and I froze, this "new kid" was not new to me at all. This new kid was my old best friend from my childhood years. The kid that had left town and had left me crying in tears because he had been the best kid ever.

This kid was the only reason why I knew Stephen, Stephen's house had been this kid's house at one point. This kid was Xavier Wade, my all time favorite guy in the world, we had been through so much as kids.

"What is your name pumpkin?" Mrs. Woodman asked him.

Xavi, what I called him as kids, cleared his throat, "Hi... my name is Xavier Wade. It's not x-avier its straight out Xavier the x sounds like an s." he smiled shyly. He had changed so much, his black spiky hair was now cut shortly and messy. It suited his perfectly green eyes good, I remember I used to tease him about his eye color just because I was jealous that mine where simply light brown.

Mrs. Woodman pointed to a seat near a girl that couldn't keep her eyes off him after everyone had greeted him in unison.

"Do you know him?" I heard Stephen's voice interrupt my train of thoughts.

I had totally forgotten he was there. "Of course I know him." My voice came out to excited and high pitched.

This made some people stare, even Xavi looked back, once he realized it was me his mouth turned into a huge grin. I grinned back and waved shyly now that everyone was looking at me.

"Who is he?" I heard Stephen whisper.

Mrs. Woodman cleared her throat and started giving her lesson. Everyone went back to normal and took out a piece of paper to take notes of the movie we were about to watch.

I felt a paper hit my foot, I looked down and saw a tiny folded paper, I picked it up and opened it.

Can you please explain to me who that guy that got you all worked out is?

I can't believe Stephen was actually sort of jealous of Xavi.

He's the boy who lived in your house before you moved in, he used to be my best friend until his dad got a job in New York and had to move there.

I threw the paper back at him gently. This was so weird, Stephen was acting jealous of ME and my all time best friend was back in town. Could life get any better?

Stephen's P.O.V

Who in the hell was this Xavier kid. I was waiting very impatiently for Leilany to write back to my question. She threw the small little paper at me and I got it quickly and unfolded it.

He's the boy who lived in your house before you moved in, he used to be my best friend until his dad got a job in New York and had to move there.

I was already dealing with Martin and now I had to deal with this new old best friend of hers. This was just great, just my luck.

Fuck. And all this was my damn fault. My fault for pulling her hair, my fault for not talking to her, my fault for not being able to get rid of Sarah altogether, and my fault because now this dumb kid was going to get close to her again.

I crumbled the little paper and shoved it into my jacket pocket.

This was fucking great. Why was I even feeling this shit, why couldn't I just let it go and be proud that I was the football quarterback and had the "hottest" girl in school? Why couldn't I be happy that I had already kissed her and just deal with it and let it go? Why did this dumb not of wanting to rip that Xavier kid's neck fill my stomach up?

Leilany turned to look at me and smiled. I didn't smile back I couldn't I was too damn pissed. Even though I knew that the reason I felt all those things were exactly because of that smile. Her light brown eyes, and her one dimple smile was what made me feel this shit.

The movie kept rolling and Leilany seemed to be paying attention to it, I on the other hand wasn't.

It pissed me off that this situation was pissing me off.

Time must have gone quicker by me being pissed off because the bell rang. "So where are..." I was interrupted by the dumb green eyed boy.

"Lani? Is that you?" he said smiling a very crooked smile that made my stomach twitch with hatred. I knew this kid didn't deserve me hating him but I couldn't help myself.

"Oh my gosh, no one has called me that in years." Leilany laughed.

Lani? What the hell? Do not tell me they had nicknames for each other. Great I rolled my eyes but none of them noticed, I think

I was no longer part of Leilany's mind, and this got me to become even more irritated.

"I guess I'll see you around." I said.

Leilany looked at me and I saw confusion in her eyes. I didn't care right now, I wanted to get away from her and her little friend. I walked off before she even replied, not that I was expecting a reply, she was still all amazed that "Xavier" was here. My plan to win her over could be ruined now, this is what I get for even going there, stupid lockdown. I would have been fine right now if it wasn't for that damn lockdown, and the whole kissing thing that got me attached.

Leilany's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, I still can't believe you're here Xavi." I shrieked. He smiled at me, gosh he HAD changed, his smile was so cute.

"I know I can't either, you've really changed." He said punching my arm.

I still couldn't believe he was here, this was so awesome. I had cried for days after he left, this kid had basically been born with me, I felt like we had shared the same umbilical cord.

"So how you been? I mean did you ever change your little man whore way of thinking?" I laughed. When we had watched a movie about a teenage guy who could get any girl he wanted, dumb Xavi had said that would be him.

"Actually I did, you see in New York I had started my girl conquest but got my heart broken. It was actually the other way around, the girl turned out to be the pimp." He chuckled then shrugged. What a dumb girl, Xavi was the best guy in the world, how could she simply break his heart?

"Sorry to hear that." I ruffled my hand in his hair messing it up even more.

"Hey watch it with the hair Lani." He said punching my tummy lightly. Gosh I had missed this so much. I had fun every time I was with him, even though we had been pretty young, we had been the best best friends in the world.

I was glad he was back, now my life would not be filled with boringness, instead it would be filled with Xavier days and laughter.