My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [5]

Hello people here is another short part of the story tell me what cha think... write comments vote read do what u desire :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait someone else is here." I heard him say.

Someone else, what the heck? Who else would be in here during school hours?

Stephen's P.O.V

Who the hell was in my house?

I got off Leilany and ran upstairs; I could hear her footsteps behind me. I reached my parents room first, opened the door and no one was inside. I heard footsteps inside my room, and then the door opened to reveal my snotty best friend Martin.

"Wow, who is this?" he asked me as soon as he saw Leilany.

I was suddenly nervous and I felt Leilany's tense behind me, "This is Leilany, I came to drop her off at her house but no one is home she lives a couple of houses down from mine. So I brought her here." Wait why am I explaining he didn't ask for an explanation?

"Yeah, my parents aren't home." She said speaking clearly.

"Nice. Well I ditched school since I didn't see you in class, so here I am. I'm Martin Geralds by the way." Martin addressed Leilany.

"I'm Leilany Summers." Leilany said shyly.

I saw Martin walking towards us and holding his hand out to Leilany. Martin was always the gentleman, to everyone's eyes I always turned out to be the jerk of the story while Martin turned out to be the Mr. Perfect.

They shook hands and smiled at each other, yuck. Nice one Martin take away my girl, well not MY girl but my girl with benefits. That was all I needed more damn interruptions.

"Well I guess I'll be going to check out if my mom is back." Leilany said winking at me. Her wink sent shivers down my back, stupid Martin.

"See you around." Martin said. I just nodded at her, there was nothing left to say, not with Martin there.

"Right, see you guys around." She said while walking down the stairs.

"No way, that girl is pretty, why haven't I seen her around?" Martin asked me as soon as Leilany left. Great now I had to talk about her to him and pretend like nothing happened between me and her.

"I don't know." Was all I could say to him. I was not about to talk to Martin about her, he was probably already thinking of trying to get at her. He tended to do that with girls that were pretty and he hadn't seen around school, because then he shoved it in everyone's face. He must be the "nice" guy to girls but he was still a guy.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a hot neighbor?" he kept nudging.

I ignored him and walked down the stairs. He followed me asking more questions about Leilany. When I couldn't take it anymore I finally told him the dumbest thing, "Gosh Martin go ask her how would I know!"

He looked at me surprised then grinned. "I should hu? I'll be back, wait which one is her house?"

"Go figure it out for yourself." I growled.

"Chill out dude it's not like she's your girl." He yelled back.

"It's not like she's your girl." I mimicked. I threw myself into the couch and closed my eyes, I was alone in my house, and Martin would probably find her house and pull his little Mr. Perfect stunt on her. It pissed me off kind of because I didn't know Leilany so I didn't know how she would react to him.

Why was I still thinking of her, why was I still thinking about today's events? And why was I now sitting here asking myself questions?

Leilany's P.O.V

"I'm coming mom chill." I yelled at my mother who was on the other side of the house screaming hysterically. Someone was apparently waiting for me at the door, I was really hoping for it to be Stephen. I wanted to remind myself that what had happened today was not just my imagination.

I finally reached the door and saw Martin Geralds instead of Stephen.

Martin was cute too but he didn't compare to Stephen's gorgeous face features. "Hey." I said once I noticed he was still standing there staring at me.

"Mind if we talk for a bit?" he asked me grinning. His grin was rather cute, it showed his deep dimples on the side of his cheeks. His eyes sort of crunched together when he showed his big smile.

"Sure." I said smiling back at him. I couldn't help it his smile was so contagious.

I walked out if the house into my front steps, he followed me and we sat in the rocking chair that stood beside my porch. "So what's up?" I asked getting to the point of his visit.

"Nothing, Stephen kicked me out so I decided to pay you a visit, get to know you a little more." He said sitting down next to me.

"Wait, he kicked you out? Why?" I asked, why would Stephen kick him out? Was he bothered that I had to leave because of Martin. Martin looked at me and laughed. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing... it's just your forehead gets wrinkles when you seem to be thinking hard, I think that's cute." He said still laughing. I had never noticed that my forehead did that.

"Really?" I asked touching my forehead.

He nodded, the rest of the afternoon went by quickly, it turned out that Martin and I had a lot of things in common. I actually has fun talking to him, he was very easy to talk to, and was a very funny guy. But the day had ended and my mother interrupted us when I had to go in for dinner.

Stephen's P.O.V

Why was he taking so long?

My phone vibrated...

Sorry got caught up talking to Leilany.

"You BACKSTABBING friend." I yelled.

I knew he wasn't a backstabbing friend because he knew nothing about me and Leilany. But the thought of him winning her with his little funny charisma thing he did pissed me off. Even though I knew I shouldn't feel anything because my girlfriend's name was Sarah, not

Leilany.

There was a thud at my window.

Stupid Martin couldn't he knock?

Once I reached the window I saw why he couldn't knock, it wasn't Martin it was Leilany. Now my heart was what had started thudding. A smile spread across my face as I saw her smile back, she beckoned me to come down. I closed the door and ran for the stairs.