My Hair Pulling Neighbor Who Thinks I Dont Exist [4]

Sorry it took me a bit people, hope u enjoy its not much more but its what i have so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She seemed puzzled by what I said so I tried to explain it to her fast, "Pretend that you are feeling sick, go along with everything I say ok." I instructed. She nodded; I opened the door and saw Mr. Crenshaw the tenth grade history teacher staring at us.

I cleared my throat, "Mr. Crenshaw, Leilany seems to have been affected by the lockdown, she was freaking out in there, I don't know if she's claustrophobic or not, I'm going to bring her up to the nurse." Mr. Crenshaw stared at her and then back up at me.

"The nurse isn't in today Mr. Crawford." He responded.

Pshh... of course she wasn't in, I already knew that, and that was exactly where my plan was headed, "So what can I do?" I asked Mr. Crenshaw knowing he would tell me to just take her home.

"I don't feel good... ughh." Leilany muttered. Wow she was even good at this, she was something special, it made me smile the moment I heard her say it, but then my smile erased quickly before

Mr. Crenshaw saw.

"Can someone pick her up?" he asked me.

"No, I'm her neighbor Mr. Crenshaw I can take her home." I replied smiling. This better work, I don't want to go back to class I want to kiss her again. I make out without no interruptions until my lips waste themselves.

"I don't know about that, well you know what just go to the front office and tell them to give you a pass." Mr. Crenshaw told me while looking Leilany.

Yes!

"Sure enough Mr. Crenshaw, I'll take care of her." I said walking away from him.

"How the hell did you do that?" she giggled.

"Oh, that's my secret." I said playfully, "Now follow me fast before anyone sees we are trying to sneak out of here." I told her.

She didn't seem to mind that I didn't want anyone to see us together. It wasn't really that I didn't want anyone to see us together it was just I didn't want Sarah to see us. Whatever she thought I could care less but popularity was what kept me next to her. I had to be popular in order to keep my football career going along well, and if I wanted a football scholarship, Sarah had to be there.

"So where are we going?" she asked me now that we were outside in the parking lot.

"My house." I smiled.

She paused and looked at me curiously, "Your house? I live by you if you haven't forgotten my parents would flip out if they saw me?"

"But they won't see you." I said giving her a teasing look.

She got inside my red 2007 Honda Civic. No other girl beside Sarah had been inside, and my mother of course. It did feel weird at first but having her inside my car made me nervous, only al little.

I drove fast towards my house, I wanted to get there as soon as possible, so I could enjoy the only time I would have with her, this was crazy alright. I had never talked to her in my entire life staying here, unless it was because of one of my mother's errands, and now I was about to make out with her inside my house. Freaking awesome!

I parked inside the garage, she had ducked when I passed by her house, it was rather cute.

"Come on I'll show you my room." I said as soon as we got off the car.

She looked puzzledonce more, maybe she wasn't ready to do anything yet, maybe I misread that she liked me kissing her.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

She nodded and followed me through the house, this would be something interesting.

Leilany's P.O.V

His house! His room!

I was going to go crazy, this was awesome. I can't believe the stupid lockdown got me here. Was this fate? It had to be, the lockdown had to have happened because I would finally get to be with Stephen. Forget about slutty Sarah.

I walked towards him, he was already waiting for me by the door that led inside his house. As soon as i reached him he took me by the waist and started kissing me. I did not say a word this was what i wanted to kiss him.

I wanted to kiss him and do whatever it was with him, if it meant having sex, i was willing to do that too. I was seriously that in love with this dude.

We walked through the kitchen, we hit the fridge, he was holding me up against the fridge kissing my neck, tickling me everywhere. My hands were holding him tightly, grasping towards my body.

He moved down along my chest area, but only grabbed my bossom, nothing else, it was fine with me, all i wanted was for this not to stop, for him to take me everywhere and just kiss me throughout the whole house.

We got off the fridge and started towards the what seemed to be the living room. We reached a couch, he threw me against it and then got on top of me. From the glimpse of the living room before i closed my eyes, i saw a picture of the little boy who had pulled my hair. That didn't bother me now, that little boy was now kissing my neck and making trickles of pleasure down my legs.

Something upstairs moved. We froze and looked up like if we were going to see who it was, or what it was.

Wait someone else is here." I heard him say.

Someone else, what the heck? Who else would be in here during school hours?