Chapter 16

"They haven't suspected anything this is too good. I can't wait until this happens. I have been waiting nearly 5,000 years for this day. And its finally happening."

"Yes, I know darling. It all you have been talking about for the last 5,000 years. Now as your husband I completely agree this freud has been going on too long and it needs to end."

"Why, can't the Moonblood and the Blackstone packs realize they need each other and learn to forgive? Boy, I hope this works otherwise I might have to make an entrance during tonight's festivities and explain my self."

"That my have to happen, however if does help that Martin and Mike are friends. So hopefully it all works out."

"Yes I know it will! This union has been carefully thought out and planned very carefully. And the werewolf council agrees that its time for this freud to end."

"I couldn't ageee more. My little moongoddess, I love you."

"I love you too, my werewolf king."

------------

Later that same day.........

Vikki's POV:

It was now Wednesday morning and Vikki was just now waking. She glanced at the clock and it read 10:00am. She was shocked to see that it was that late in the morning.

Yes she enjoyed sleeping in but normally it was till 9am not 10am.
She must have needed it after her walk late night.

"Breakfast!" she heard her mother yell from the kitchen.

Vikki then got up showered and got dressed she put on mint green tank top with white strips and her mini jean shorts. Once dressed she headed down stairs to the kitchen.

As she entered it looked like everyone had been up for awhile.

"Look what the cat drag in" Patrick teased.

"Morning everyone, Patrick I just have one question. Did it hurt?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know when the cat dragged you have a mile to get here? Vikki replied sarcastically.

At that point everyone just laughed hysterically at what Vikki just said.

Patrick joined in too he knew Vikki was a morning person and that she loved him like a brother.

"Ok Vikki you win." Patrick said in defeat.

"Let's eat, I'm starving!"

"Mike your always starving." Cindy repiled sarcastically.

As they ate and made conversation, Vikki her eggs, bacon, and pancakes with satisfaction.

Martin's POV:

As he work up to the sound of this alarm clock at 10am. Martin slowly, but surely got out of bed and headed to the shower. Once he was finished he put on a pair of jeans and a grey shirt. Then he headed down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast, only to find his mom cooking. She was making eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuts and gravy, their favorite family breakfast.

"Morning mom."

"Morning Martin. Sleep well?"

"Yep, you?

"Fine, I had a dream that you would find your mate tonight."

"Really mom?" he said hoping she was right.

"Yes I'm sure. The moongoddes doesn't lie." she replied handing him a plate full of food, but not before saying,

"When you meet her tonight at the festival take your time. I'll accept her no matter who she is."

"Thanks mom."

Thanks for reading. Until next time.