Chapter 11

Vikki's POV:

After the Jackson family finished breakfast and Mike stopped kissing Traice for the 3rd or 5th time that morning, they all helped clean the kitchen and washed the dishes. Alpha Jackson told everyone it was time to load up the car and that they would me leaving shortly afterwards.

As the were loading up the car, Mike's best friend and future beta Patrick walking over screaming "MIKE, TRAICE I SEE YOU BEHIND THE CAR KISSING! PLEASE HURRY AND MAKE ME AN UNCLE!!"

"SHUT IT PATRICK!" Mike countered. He had Traice leaned up against the car kissing her again. She seemed to enjoy it.

Patrick had been Mike's best friend since birth and the two had been inseparable.

"Ok you two take a thats enough. As much as I want to be a grandma, please no baby making on my car."

"MOM!"

All of a sudden a roar of laughter filled the air at what just happened, causing both Mike and Traice to blush with embarrassment.

"It's ok you two, you know I was only teasing. But seriously, make me an uncle soon please."

"Patrick be patient. This just happened don't worry about." Vikki replied.

"Yeah, your right Vikki. They still have to get married first."

As every one continued to load the car and Alpha Jackson asked if anyone forgot anything or if they need to use the restroom that now was the time, cause they were heading out.

Everyone then got in the car including Patrick and they were off to the featival.

................................

Martin's POV:

Martin woke up to the sound of his alram clock ar 6am that morning. Rolling out of bed he headed to the shower, but not before grabbing some dark wash jeans and a white shirt. He then brought out his black sneakers and this black leather jacket. He set the shoes next to the bed and laid his jacket on the bed and went straight for the shower.

Once he was finished he got dressed and combed its hair. Then his mom yelled

"Boys breakfast in ready!"

He and Steven both made their way stairs to the kitchen ready to eat. Hunter was already at the breakfast table waiting for them.

"Morning sleep heads, took you long enough."

"Its too early for your sarcasm Hunter, so shut it." Martin answered.

"No its not. Its only 7am in the morning."

"Exactly its too early." Steven said.

"Morning boys here's breakfast enjoy."

"Morning mom, thanks for breakfast."

"Yes thanks for breakfast Luna."

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Kate, Hunter."

"You only say to call you Kate when Alpha Charles is not in the room."

"Right his not here, his up stairs."

Just then a gentle kiss was placed right on Luna Kate's neck right were her husband had marked her. It cause her to softly moan and get weak in the knees. She turn around to see her husband smiling.

"Hi honey" she said sweetly.

"Hi my darling Katie." Alpha Samuel answered.

"Dad, mom not here. I don't wait to lose my breakfast." Steven said grossed out by the scene his parents were making.

The rest of the just laughed at Steven's reaction.

"One day Steven you will find your special someone and you will enjoy it." Alpha Charles replied.

"We need to hurry if we are going to make it on time."

"Yes lets finish breakfast, do the dishes, load up the car and head out." Luna Kate instructed.

Once they finished everything they all got in the car and headed off to the featival not knowing what the moon goddess had up her sleeve. She had plans for both Martin and Steven. Both had yet to find out what was in works........

Hope you enjoyed reading. Comment and Vote please.