Chapter 9

The next day Vikki woke up to the sound of her alarm clock around 6am in the morning. She then went to Cindy's room to wake her up.

"Cindy, its time to get up." she said softly and gently rubbing her sister's shoulders.

"Ok Vikki I'm up."

"Good, now shower and get dressed and meet me down stairs."

Vikki then went back to her room and grab the clothes she had left on her dresser from the night before, which consistent of mini white denim shorts and a hot pink tank top. She left her white hoodie on the bed for later. She then went into her bathroom and began showering.

Once finished she got dressed and bowl dryes her hair. After that she made sure to put it in her suit case.

She then made her way down stairs into the kitchen by this time it was 6:30am and her mother was making breakfast with Traice. As entered the room she greeted both her mom and Traice with hugs and good morning.
She then sat down at the breakfast counter.

"So Traice did you sleep well?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Really, Vikki? Yes I did. I never thought I would be paired with your brother. He so kind and gentle, I feel like I don't deserve him."

Mike then walks into the room. Hearing what Traice said he answers,

"Don't say that my Angel. You do deserve me and you always will. Now come here and smooch me! I never got my good morning kiss!"

"Ok Mikey" Tracie said shyly.

She walked over to him and he slowly pulled her into his arms and gently kissed her.

Cindy had just walked into the kitchen and saw Mike and Traice kissing.

"EWW!! GROSS!!"

"Its not gross Cindy. One day you will be kissing a boy and you will enjoy it."
Her mom relplied.

"So Mikey did you sleep well?" Traice asked after the kiss was finished.

"I sleep better when your next to me in bed." he said with a loving smile and kissing her again.

"Mikey! Not in front of sisters and your mom." she said blushing still in his arms.

"Why not? I like kissing you Angel."

"Yes I know!"

"Ok you two time to eat." Luna Amy instructed.

"Yes we need to live in an hour." Alpha Samuel stated as he walked into the room.

Everyone was looking forward to the festival. If only they knew what was about to happen tomorrow afternoon.......

Until next time....