Chapter 18

After a long meeting about security measures for tonight's festivities, Alpha Riggs, Martin and Steven walked over to the pavilion for lunch, but not before getting Luna Kate to join them.

"How was the meeting?" Luna Kate asked.

"Good we got alot done. All the teams are setup for each night. Hopefully there will me no rogue attacks they wouldn't dare with all these Alphas around." Alpha Riggs said.

"Your probably right." Luna Kate replied.

Once they got to the pavilion each of them went in line to get their food and they all sat together as a family at one table.

The Jacksons did the same. Alpha Riggs then noticed that Mike had a mate. This was no concern of his, as long as Martin would find a mate they should be fine.

Martin hoped and prayed his mother's dream would come true. It would make him ths happiest man alive.

He hoped she was beautiful, had a kind spirit just like his mom, love children, and most importantly would love him for the rest of his life.

Lunch was now nearing its end. It was now time for the men to hang up the some of the decorations due to their large sizes and weight.

It didnt take too long no more then an hour. It seemed to go by very quickly.

Later that same day 5pm.......

It was almost time for the party. Vikki, Cindy and Traice were getting ready doing each others hair and makeup.

Vikki decided to wear her red dress that was knee length with a sweet heart neck line. With her black heels.
Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun.

Cindy chose to wear her mint green cup sleeved dress with a white belt and white heels. Cindy's hair was curled in tight waves. She chose to leave it out.

Tracie chose to wear an emerald green sweet heart neck lined dress with a pair of black heels. Her hair was also curled but pulled back into a high ponytail.

Luna Amy chose to wear a navy blue long sleeved knee length dress with white heels. Her black hair was curled in loose wavys and left out.

Now everyone was ready to walk over to the mansion for the celebration that was about to take place.

"You girls look so beautiful." Luna Amy exclaimed excitedly.

"Thanks mom." Vikki and Cindy relpied.

"Thanks Luna." Traice said.

"Traice your family now call me Amy."

"Alright Amy."

Once Mike saw Traice his jaw dropped. He immediately walked over to her in his black suit with an emerald green tie that matched Traice's dress.

"You look stunning, radiant, and absolutely breath taking, my darling angel."

"Oh Mikey stop making me blush."

"I love it went you blush and the effect I have on you." he replied. Knowing full well that she enjoyed his flirtatious behavior.

He enjoyed making her feel special and most importantly loved.

The Jackson family then walked over to the mansion were tonight's festivities would be held.

The moongoddes was so excited she knew what to do and when to do it. She could not wait for what was about to happen.......

The one thing no one on the grounds knew about......

Until next time readers......