Chapter 5

As Vikki drove home with Traice and Cindy, she couldn't help but wonder about her dad's reaction to Martin's return.
As far as she knew it wouldn't be good.

Her thoughts were distracted once again by the voice of Traice saying

"Vikki my mom texted me and she said no ones home. So she's asking if I can stay with you and my dad will pick me up later."

"Sure Traice, you know your always welcome, even though we know you only come to see Mike."

"Thanks alot Vikki" Tracie replied sarcastically.

"You know its true, but I still love you."

Mike is Vikki's and Cindy's older brother he is 20 years old and he is also getting back from a 3 year long Alpha training.

"Vikki how do you think dad is going to react when he finds out about Martin?"

"I don't know Cindy, but I can tell you it probably won't be good."

Vikki replied as she pulled up into her drive way. She was happy to be home after a long day at school. Now to break the news something she was not looking forward to. As they walked in Vikki says

"Hi mom were home and Traice is with us!"

"I'm in the Kitchen!"

As they walked in she greeted, "Hi girls how was school?"

"Luna Amy" Tracie replied respectfully.

"Fine, usual." Vikki stated.

"Mom is dad home?"

"Yes he is in his office why?"

"I don't know how to say this other then just saying it. Martin Riggs is back from Alpha training."

"Oh dear it will be a little harder to keep the peace now. Since Mike is home."

"He's home why didn't you say so?"

"I wanted to surprise you girls thats all" she said smirking and looking at Traice.

"Really? How does everyone know this?"

"Cause Traice, us girls would love it if you and my son were mates."

"Oh shucks! I feel the love!" Traice replied.

As soon as she said that they laughed. It actually was something they secretly hoped for, Traice did fit well into the family after all.....maybe just maybe........

"Ok I'm going to dad's office to break the news." Vikki stated.

"Ok honey, don't worry it will be fine."
Her mother said with a resuring smile.

With that Vikki made her way to her father's office. Hoping that it wouldn't be too bad of a discussion.

After all its not like she would ever be mated to Martin right???

Please comment and vote if you like my story. Thanks.