Chapter 12

Now at the festival it is customary to bring the furture Beta because they too provide in sight and advise for their Alphas. Also at this festival on the rare occasion it has been known that mates find each other normally this happens the first night fo the festival..........

Vikki's POV:

After about 4 hours of driving it was now 12pm. Everyone was tried and couldn't wait to get out of the car and stretch their legs. Vikki and Traice especially, everyone also was getting hungry. So Alpha same was looking for place to stop and eat. He eventually asked if Wendy's was fine with everyone and they all screamed

"YES!!!"

"Ok Wendy's it is then." He said laughing.

As soon as the car was parked and turned off. They all got out of the car and quite literally ran in and stood in line thank goodness it was short and that there was not alot of people.

Soon it was the Jackson families time to order. Mike insisted to pay for him and Traice separately, he made the point that she was his angel and no one else's. This caused Traice to blush and cover her face. Mike gently removed her hands and said,

"Please don't cover your face, I love it when I make you blush my sweet angle." he then placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled.

Vikki could not help but love the effect Mike had on Traice, it was too funny at times.

Everyone soon had their food and began eating. After about an hour or so it was time to begin the journey once more. They had about another 3hrs to go.

Location of the festival is in the middle of a forrest in the middle of no where in a mansion owned by the first werewolves and it as been passed down through the family line for centries. Each of the werewolf familes would stay in their own house location around the masion. Their were thousands and thousands of houses for everyone. Each family would stay in same house every year and each house was past down through their famliy line. The Jacksons house had been in their famliy for over 200 years and every detail had been perserved over time so that everything was orignal.

Martins POV:

Riggs family had been traveling for about 3 or 4 hrs. They all decided to stop and eat somewhere they notcied a Chick Fi La near by and chose to stop there to eat. It was 12pm and they still had another 3hrs to go.

As the ate Martin couldn't help but feel guilty about what he told his parents about him and Mike Jackson.

They had interacted several times in secret to disscus training tips and talk about each others families. The reason why they did this was because they both felt like the whole freud didn't apply to them why? It happened when they were too little to understand. Plus the whole thing was self defense on Alpha Jackson's part. As a result of meeting up so many times they actually became really good friends.

But chose to keep their friendship a secret due to how their families would react.

Mike had even had said that if by chance Martin was mated to Vikki that he would be fine with it, he would argue that it could bring peace to both their packs.

Martin even said if he had a sister he would want her to be with Mike as well.

He also failed to tell his parents that Mike had found his mate Traice. Mike had texted him that same night telling him. Martin was very happy for Mike and wished him nothing but the best.

However, at that moment thinking about mates a feeling of loneliness creeped into his heart and he wondered when it would be his turn.............

to find the one who would make his

life worth wild.....

his mate.

Please comment and vote. Hope you enjoyed it.