Chapter 10

Maritn just finished packing he made his way down stairs for dinner. He didn't realize how hungry he was until he smelled chicken parmesan, his favorite dish. He would have to make sure his mate would now how to make it.

"Smells good mom as always."

"Thanks Martin, oh I almost forgot Hunter is also joining us."

"Really? Thanks mom" he said with a smile before hugging her.

Hunter Walker was Martin's best friend and furture 3rd in command.
He hadn't seen him in such a long time.
All of a sudden there were several knocks on the front door.

" I'll get it mom."

As he walked to the front door, he could see Hunter from the decorative glass circle in the door. He opened the door and greeted his best friend,

"Hey Hunter, boy I missed you."

"Same here pal." replied as he hugged him.

"So how was it?"

"It was great, I learned alot about leadership showing compassion when necessary, how to defend my pack and most importantly the role of my furture Luna. Who I have yet to find."

"Sounds cool."

"Yes it was, I haven't told my parents yet but, Mike Jackson was there, too."

"Really? You know what that means trouble at the festival on Wednesday."

"I know right, I'm thinking when dinner is almost finished that I would break the news."

"Good idea."

"Boys time for DINNER!!!" Luna Kate scream so everyone could hear her.

"Coming mom" Martin and Steven said in unison.

As they walked into the kitchen Martin announced that Hunter was in the house.

Soon they were all gathered around the table eatting and making conversation.

As dinner was nearing its end. Martin fingured its now or never.

"Mmm...dad, mom I need to tell you something, but you both have to promise to keep calm about it."

"Ok son what is it?" his father asked.

"Mike Jackson was with me at Alpha training. Nothing happened we ignored each other the whole time. I just wanted to let you know because of the festival."

"Alright son, remember that means no insults about him and mention nothing about Jack. We all know it was self defense on Alpha Jackson's part. Ok honey." Luna Kate instructed.

"Yes your right dear. We must do are best to keep the peace this year especially, since both Martin and Mike are future Alphas it will be harder, but we need to."

"Agreed" Martin answered.

"Alright it's getting late we need to get up early tomorrow. We have a long drive.

Little did they all know that on Wednesday their lives would change drastically........

Thanks so much for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.