That time Courtney called Snape a gimp...

alligracesmith  RhiannonKellie  tessa17  MaryEden08  fredfredmole30  grosesweet - This chapter is dedicated to all six of you:D

This chapter is quite a dramatical one :P Well the ending is anyway:) I won't keep you any longer though so here it is :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

After everyone had calmed down, the Gryffindor team went and got showered and changed while everybody else were getting ready for the usual Gryffindor victory party. I took my time in the shower; just letting the warm water massage my back soothed the pain quite a bit. It wasn’t until Lily screamed at me from the other room to get out that I did.

The back pain I was feeling was still there but I decided I would worry about it tomorrow, tonight I was going to celebrate with my fellow Gryffindors. So, I put on the outfit that I had chosen (black skinny jeans with a bright red low top that had a muggle logo on it) and dried my hair with a simple charm Marlene taught me in second year.

Taking a deep breath, determined to ignore all pain, I left the bathroom. I was met with loud groans of ‘finally’ as they took over the bathroom, putting makeup on. I laughed and left the dormitory but not before realising how painful it was when I laughed.

“Hello beautiful.” A seventh year drawled at me, as I passed him. I smiled and wondered how James had managed to spike the punch with alcohol yet again. I thought that would be that with the seventh year but I was much mistaken when I was spun around by my arm. “Where are you going?”

“I don’t know who you are but you’re drunk.” I said as nicely as I could, trying to pry the drunk person off of my arm.

“Me?” The seventh year scoffed. “I’m not drunk, I’m just nice.”

“I’m going to go and find my boyfriend.” I told him, making sure to put extra emphasis on the word boyfriend. In spite of the situation I couldn’t help but smile at what I was now able to call Sirius. You’d think he’d have left me alone after that but obviously when he was drunk he had no brains.

“Forget him, I’m more fun.” He said before trying to slam his lips onto mine. Luckily my reflexes were too quick so I put my hands in front of my face. Then, Sirius decided to show up and pretty much fling the seventh year off me and punched him straight in the face.

“Sirius, he’s drunk.” I informed him, stepping between the two boys. Sirius didn’t look at me but turned around and walked away. I followed and noticed he was breathing heavily. Turning around, I saw the seventh year’s nose bleeding but he was too busy now dancing to the music to notice it.

It wasn’t long before the girls came down and Sirius still hadn’t said a word to me. They all looked amazing in their own different ways. None of them had too much makeup on, unlike the Gryffindor slag; otherwise known as Samantha Tyler. She was a fifth year and I dreaded to think exactly how many boys she’d been with. What made it worse was that Sirius could’ve been one of them. Samantha was now grinding up against some surprised looking fourth year.

“What’s up with him?” Marlene asked referring to Sirius who had his back turned away from us.

“Something of nothing really.” I replied, rolling my eyes at my boyfriend’s behaviour. The dude was drunk, it’s not like he would act like that sober.

“Yeah it’s really something of nothing when somebody makes a move on my girlfriend.” Sirius growled sarcastically before barging through the girls and going onto the other side of the room. The girls looked at me with raised eyebrows but I just sighed and shook my head. Sirius would calm down.