Oh Brotherly Love!

xXxEmxXx  lebosifanfics1  alligracesmith  MaryEden08  ImBellatrixLestrange  RhiannonKellie  tessa17  blackflamephoenix  grosesweet   undyingloveforsirius(love your name:D)  XxxlucylovsyaxxX 

Thanks for all of your comments:D

Sorry for the wait but I won’t keep you any longer...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sirius’s POV

Did Sirius Black just get dumped?”

“Apparently he was cheating on her with Lily Evans.”

“What does it matter? The girl was going out with Remus Lupin all along.”

It had only been about an hour and already that was all I heard every way I turned; ridiculous rumours about mine and Courtney’s possible breakup. I say possible because I had no idea if that was what it was. One minute we were having one of our stupid arguments and the next Courtney had screamed at me to break up with her.

The thought of me and Courtney being over seemed, in my mind, as ridiculous as those rumours. If that was the case, though, why was there a lump in my throat as though it was the end? Why did my stomach drop at the mere look on her face as she walked away from me?

“Why didn’t I chase after her?” I growled to myself. I was sitting on the steps leading down to the door to go to Hagrids with my head in my hands.

“Because you were in shock; you didn’t move till at least fifteen minutes after she’d walked away.” A voice I’d heard almost more than my own answered. I didn’t even bother turning my head; the person took a seat next to me anyway.

“You don’t think it’s really...” I trailed off. No matter how much I told myself otherwise I couldn’t bring myself to say the word.

“Nah. Knowing Court, she’s probably off with Lily crying her eyes out regretting the whole argument.” James replied and I nodded, slowly. I hated the thought that she was crying, though. I hated it more than I hate my own family and that really is saying something.

“Why am I still worried, Prongs?” I asked slowly, my voice shaky. I wasn’t going to cry but talking about subjects like this was completely unfamiliar to me and so my voice, that’s usually so confident and strong, quivers a bit.

“As much as you think otherwise, I can’t understand your extremely messed up brain.” James joked. I faked a smile hoping James would fall for it; he didn’t. “I’d rather have your honest reaction to my jokes not a fake one, Padfoot.”

“You sound like such a girl.” I said to which James took a lot of offense and gave me a long list of why and how he is not and does not sound anything like a girl or anything feminine in any shape or form. One including how his penis was larger than mine, to which it took all I had to ignore. Eventually I just stood up not sure what I was planning on doing.

“Where are you going? I’m not done.” James protested, jumping up with me. “I bet you weren’t even listening. You never listen to me do you?”

“Prongs, now you’re really start to sound like almost all of my ex-girlfriends.” I told him and he shut up immediately. There were about three seconds of silence before he told me about how I still didn’t listen to him.

“Seriously though what are you going to do?” James asked.

“I honestly don’t know.” I replied, weighing up my options. I could go and find Courtney, apologise and ask what was going on between us. The problem with that one is that she would probably still want to know what I and my fellow Marauders snuck out of the victory party to do. As much as I love her it wasn’t my place to tell her Remus’s secrets. My other option was to wait till morning and see what Courtney was acting like.