Rapunzel And Her Tower

LillyxFlower  tessa17  fredfredmole30  XxxCrazyxxXxxCATxxX  Angelthoughts22  thefemalemarauder 

Heyy there readers! Been a while, eh? Well I have my reasons; I wrote like half the chapter but then my computer crashed and deleted all my files so I had to restart it from scratch. It literally deleted everything: (

But yeah, I’m back and I’m not gonna keep you waiting any longer:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Staying mad at James seemed like the hardest thing I ever had to do. It was harder than staying mad at Regulus who was still trying to corner me as best he could. I found myself having to constantly remind myself that I was supposed to be mad at James and that I couldn’t tell him what I wanted to. I tried to hide it but everyone knew how hard this was for both me and James. It got to the point when even Lily was begging me to make up with him but despite the trouble I was having with it, I was still mad.

I was thinking the past week over in Friday’s last lesson; Defence Against the Dark Arts. We all had to do theory today so there was no fun duelling sessions with Remus. Me and Sirius had walked in to hear this news and had groaned in annoyance.

I had then dragged a moaning Sirius over to where I was going to sit by Marlene. I’d sat down and Sirius sat beside me. That was until Peter came over and literally shoved an unsuspecting Sirius out off his seat and onto the floor, stealing Sirius’s seat. Sirius tried to shove Peter off but Peter was a big kid so it was difficult. Eventually Sirius gave up and took the empty seat in the row in front of ours, next to James.

“Professor!” Peter shouted, half way through the lesson, making us all jump. “Professor, I’m about to take my robes off!”

At this comment every eye on the class turned to Peter instinctively. My eyes widened and I shuffled my chair as far as I could go from Peter.

“You’re what?” Merrythought yelled, slightly taken aback by the plump boy’s comment.

“No, I’m Peter.” Peter replied, confused. I looked bewildered at Peter and looked at Sirius for confirmation that this wasn’t some strange dream of mine.

“What?” Merrythought asked, half-annoyed half just as confused as the rest of the class.

“No professor. I AM PETER!” Peter cried at Merrythought, waving his arms around and hitting me in the head. I shot a glare at him before rubbing the spot he had hit.

“No, Pete, Professor Merrythought is asking you a question. She doesn’t think your name is what...” Remus explained logically from beside James.

The class seemed to make a simultaneous noise of understanding before going back to answering possible exam questions. I looked up from mine a few times to see James giving Peter a meaningful look. I pretended not to notice until Peter threw something rectangular at me. It hit the side of my face and fell onto the desk. I looked at him and down to the letter. It was written in James’s spiky writing and on the envelope was a single word ‘Cory’. I rolled my eyes and shoved the letter back, ignoring the aching curiosity to read it.

Peter just kept shoving it at my face and eventually I just shoved it in my bag and I saw James give Peter a thumbs up. I was glad when the lesson was finally over and I could escape to have an internal battle with myself about whether I should read it or not. I had ran straight out and to the lake where I went to the opposite side where usually nobody could be bothered. It was quite cold for the end of October but I didn’t care.

Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I tore open the letter. I thought I was going to be met with a letter but instead a single photo fell out and my hand flew up to my face in shock. I hadn’t seen that photo for years and it shocked me to see that James had it.