"Peter is a potato with legs."

xXxEmxXx  fredfredmole30  hplova  tessa17- I love reading all of the comments they pretty much make me want to write more if that’s possible :P So thaaank you soooooo much:D:D:D

Anyway, onto Siriusville!:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

After Wednesday Remus was looking much better and by the end of the week he’d fully recovered. Alice had also came in with news that Frank had bought her a promise ring which Lily scoffed at, maybe it was because I was spending too much time with Sirius and getting mushy, but I thought it was sweet. Lily and James actually seemed to be getting along as well. When he asked me if he should ask her out I told him to leave it be and see how long they could go without Lily hitting him.

Keilyn had started getting closer to all of us as well, especially me and the boys. She would always come with me when I went to meet them and then, when me and Sirius would somehow break off from the group, she would stay behind with the boys and have a laugh. Marlene was warming towards Sirius and James now. For some reason, she didn’t trust Peter. Whenever I asked she said she had a bad feeling about him.

Sirius and I had also gotten through the week without any arguments or surprises, too. I suppose, the week went out on a high and I didn’t think it could get any better. When Saturday came I was ready for yet another amazing day.

I was sitting by the lake with Keilyn; both of us doing homework. That was until Keilyn’s little brother came over and, much to Keilyn’s dislike, decided to hang out with us. It wasn’t until I got talking to him that I realized that he and Keilyn shared many of the same traits. He was chatty, laid back and so easy to talk to.

“There used to be a tree like this back at home.” Emerson told me, indicating to the tree I was leaning up against that had the initials ‘L.E’ and ‘J.P’ carved into it but there was also a big cross through it. I knew James had wrote it and Lily had put the cross through it but that was at the start of last year.

“It isn’t home anymore, Em.” Keilyn muttered, not looking up from her piece of parchment. Keilyn never really spoke about her home or her old school, she always seemed to change the subject when I asked so, after a while, I just stopped asking. Emerson ignored Keilyn and went on though.

“There was this massive tree in the yard and me and her used to climb it all the time.” I laughed at the way he called Keilyn a her and it reminded me of Micheal. Me and him used to bicker all the time and we would wind each other up by referring to each other as ‘its’. A twinge of sadness came over me.

I missed Micheal a lot. It hurt to think about him because all that would come with it would be worried thoughts and a whole lot of me thinking about how much I missed him. I remembered quite quickly that the letter he sent me a while ago I hadn’t replied to and I suddenly felt guilty.

“I’m just going to go for a walk. When I get back, what do you say me and you climb that tree?” I offered, though my thoughts were elsewhere. Emerson looked excited at the thought.

“You’re allowed to do that?” He asked, surprised. I chuckled.

“Of course you’re allowed, I’ve been climbing that tree for years.” I said with a smile. I then went off by myself, walking to where I usually write my letters; the astronomy tower. I then conjured a piece of parchment and a quill and started to write.

I wrote him quite a long letter, saying how much I missed him and casually dropping in that I was madly in love with Sirius Black. Of course, I didn’t say too much. Micheal would be back at Christmas and, to be honest, he is without a doubt a big-brotherly type. He was okay with James because he knew him and knew that James wouldn’t hurt me. But, Micheal did attend Hogwarts and did hear about Sirius Black’s reputation.