OUT FOR BLOOD - CHAPTER 17 - Naughty Vampire

WARNING!!!!!!!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!!

NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS!!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 17:

CATALINA'S POV:

Jaden was hugging me so tightly that I could barely breathe, "Jaden um, your super vampire strength is crushing my bones."

He immediately loosens his hold, "I'm sorry, angel. I just can't believe that you're finally completely mine. I don't think I've ever actually believed that I would win your love. I've loved you for so long and I didn't know if you'd ever accept me for what I am."

I kiss him lightly on the lips, "You're a good person, Jaden. I don't care if you are a vampire or a human. To me, you're just Jaden, the man I love."

"And you're just the angry teenage girl that chased after me and stole my heart," he says.

I smack him on the arm, "Don't tease me, Jaden!"

He laughs at me, "Okay, I won't tease you with words, angel."

I give him a mischievous smile, "So, how will you tease me?"

In seconds, Jaden has picked me up and we are on the elevator, going up to my apartment. I laugh at his eagerness. Within seconds of getting off the elevator on the top floor, we are in my apartment and he drops me onto the bed in the master bedroom. "I think I have motion sickness," I tease him.

"I have a cure for that," he says while taking off his shirt. Oh. My. God. Three hundred years of working out does a body good. Jaden isn't a body builder, by any means, but he is packing plenty of muscles. I reach out to touch him, but he grabs my hands.

"I want to touch you," I whine.

"Wait your turn," he says.

I huff in frustration, but comply. He leaves his pants on, but kicks off his dress shoes. I do the same and am lying in my dress on the bed when he joins me on the bed. He is looming over me and strokes my throat with the back of his fingers, then he grips the collar of my dress and tears it down the middle, "Jaden!"

He gives me a sexy smile, "Don't worry, I'll buy you another one."

I roll my eyes, "Or you could have just left this one alone." I am a little embarrassed, because now he is looking hungrily down at me, because I'm in just my bra and panties. I wonder what exactly he's hungry for.

"I'm going to make love to you, Catalina," he is staring intently down at me. Even though he says it as a statement, I know he is giving me the option.

I bite my bottom lip and think for a moment. I don't have to think for too long. I love Jaden, "I wouldn't want my first time to be with anyone else."

He growls and narrows his eyes, "There won't be anyone else." He swoops down to claim my mouth with his. As he is kissing me, he is removing my bra. He moves his mouth to my neck and works his way to my breasts. He licks both of my nipples. I have my fingers weaved through his thick auburn hair. I push his head against my breasts, urging him on.

"Jaden, that feels so good," I tell him.

"I can make it feel even better, Catalina. Do you want me to bite you?" he asks. I like that he's giving me the choice of how I want this to proceed.

"Yes Jaden. Bite me," I want all of him. Even the vampire part. He locks eyes with me as his fangs distend and we keep eye contact as he bites into the inside of one breast. When the pleasure comes, I moan his name. I can feel my panties being ripped off of me and his hand is in between my legs. He inserts first one, then two fingers inside of me. While he quickly brings me to orgasm, I clutch tightly to his head.