six

Vic avoided me all day so I couldn't talk to him about what happened between us. It irritated me so much. At first, I was just confused at how I should feel regarding the kiss, but when I realized he was blatantly ignoring me I became infuriated. After him making a big deal about wanting to start over, he just went right back to ignoring me.

"Why are you guys not stretching?" I complained to my team. "Do I seriously have to babysit you guys? Come on."

"Woah, Kellin, what's got you in such a sour mood?" Taylor said. She forced me to sit down in their little circle where they just now began stretching.

"I think you mean, who." I retorted.

"Okay, then who?" Taylor sassed me.

"Vic," I said bitterly. "He kissed me yesterday and now he won't even talk to me. He's got me pissy." All the girls around me gasped and pushed me to go into more detail. So much for practicing.

"Do I seriously have to?" I moaned. I didn't feel like talking about it right now, really, unless it was with Vic.

"Duh! He's going to be in here and he kissed you! We need to know!" Emma expressed with passion oozing from her tone. They all looked like they wanted to know what happened, anyway, and I doubt they'd drop it if I didn't so I told them every detail. Even the detail about me maybe, possibly, feeling something for Vic that I hadn't admitted to myself yet.

Then, he came in the gym. I walked over to him and interrupted their warm-ups to practice and pulled Vic aside.

"What, Kellin?" He sighed. I let go of his arm and looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"Don't get upset with me. I'm the only one who can be upset right now."

"And why is that?" He crossed his arms and gave me a playful look. He knew I was mad at him but he took it as a joke which just made me even madder.

"Because you had the brilliant idea to kiss me and then, big surprise, not talk to me. Aren't you the one that wanted to start over?" I let out. He stood there staring at me with a dumb look and didn't say a word.

"You're not even saying anything now. I just don't know why you to kissed me. I mean, how do you feel after doing it? Was it a mistake?"

"Kellin,"

"How should I feel right now?"

"Kells,"

"All I need are answers and you're giving me nothing; it's annoying. Just say something, please."

"Kellin!"

"What?!" I yelled back at him, making a scene as everyone looked over to us.

Vic promptly swooped down and kissed, regardless of the number of people with their eyes locked on us. But, I didn't care right now. I got his soft lips back and I loved every second of it.

"Can we talk later?" He asked after pulling apart from me. His hands were on my hips and they stayed there until I answered. It was like my frustration had disappeared within seconds and I was left focusing on the boy in front of me.

"Yes, we can." I bit my lip.

"Good. Come over at about nine? You can stay if you want."

"We'll see." I walked back over to my squad with a face full of smiles and a mind full of giddiness. Needless to say, I was excited about tonight but I still didn't like that his solution was to ignore me. It made me feel like I was just another one of his "hook-ups".

"That went well." Taylor laughed at me when I got over to everyone. I was beaming despite.

"Ready for practice?" I asked them. They all agreed and we got to work with a new routine. It was hard work, a long practice, and I was beaten by the end of it but I was still really excited about Vic's.