7. "let me kill her."

Chapter seven

We finally found Vicky after she ran off, currently she was starting to attack Tyler. "Okay, guys, here's the plan, Stefan you take Vicky off Tyler, Victoria you compel Tyler and I'll do the talking" dad said as we ran towards them. Stefan pulled her off him in time.

"Aahh! Let go of me!" She struggled.

"What's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her?" Tyler asked.

"You don't talk." He pointed at him.

"Screw you, dude." He replied.

"'Dude' really?, 'dude?'" I laughed as damon got closer to Tyler.

"Damon, don't!" Stefan said still holding Vicky.

"Oh come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?" Dad asked. Tyler flipped and hit my dad.

"Ooh! Don't you hurt him" Vicky shouted. Dad grabbed Tyler by the throat and threw him hitting him into the car.

I walked over to him and picked him up by his top. "Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here." I threw him further away from us and we all ran.

It's the Halloween party tonight and I've got my costume planed. I'm going as...A vampire! I know, so creative.

I woke up and changed into a white top with a black print of some sort on it, a black and red tartan blazer, some black skinny jeans and some black ankle boots. I curled my hair and parted it in the middle. I soon joined everyone in Stefan's room. Vicky had just come off the phone.

She flung the phone. "I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can't I just go home?" She moaned.

"Because you're changing, Vicky, and it's not something you wanna do alone." Stefan said.

"There's nothin' about that Logan guy we killed in here. Not a word. Someone's covering it up." Dad said putting down the newspaper, he then picked up a compass.

"What is that?" Vicky asked.

"This is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan Fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?"

"Yeah, it's used for tracking vampires isn't it?" I asked.

"Well, if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town, Both of you?" Stefan said. I shot him a glare.

"We should all be worried." I snapped back.

Vicky broke the tension, "Hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"

Stefan handed her a cup. "Here."

"What is it?" Vicky asked.

"It's what you're craving." He said.

"Heh. Don't lie to the girl. It's so not what you're craving, but it'll do in a pinch, right, Stef?" Dad said. I laughed.

"What is it?" She asked again.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked putting my elbow on the desk and my head on my hand, pretending to look interested.

"Is it a skunk?" Dad said.

"Saint Bernard?" I asked.

"Bambi?" We said together.

Stefan ignored us. "Go on. Give it a try."

"She's new. She needs people blood. She can't sustain on that stuff." Dad suggested.

"Yeah, why can't I have people blood?" She asked Stefan.