8

I was not gentle. I did not take anything slow. At the moment it was not love we felt. But pure raw lust for one another. I kissed every inch of skin I could. I ripped his shirt off his body, sliding the ruined material down his smooth skin. He did the same to mine, until we were surrounded by pieces of ripped fabric.

"Carter." I kissed, licked, my way up and down his body. My tongue teasing his erect nipples. I took one in my mouth and harshly sucked, causing him to arch his back. I took that chance to pull his sweats down, with his boxers following next. I took his erect shaft in my hand, pumping him fast and hard. Causing him to moan even more. The only time I stopped teasing his nipple was to spit on his member to add more lubrication while I pumped him. "I'm about to cum." I took him in my mouth, and started sucking him. Licking from the base to the tip. I took his tip into my mouth once I felt his climax about to come. He came in my mouth, and I swallowed every last drop. I licked my lips as I looked at his gray hooded eyes. But I wasn't done.

I lifted his legs up and spread them. Letting my saliva slide down until it hit his entrance. I used my finger to spread it, and inserted a finger, quickly thrusting it in and out. Causing him to become a moaning mess. Sliding my shorts down, I waisted no time in shoving my hard shaft deep inside him. Both of us groaning from the pleasure of being connected. I started thrusting inside him. Faster, harder. Never once stopping to give either of us a break. The headboard of the bed hitting the wall. The room was filled with our moans of pure ecstasy and pleasure.

At one point, I even let Ethan take over. Allowing him to release his anger as well. His own hard member inside of me. He used his stamina from fighting, and rammed deep inside of me. I met his thrust with matching speed. Our bodies clinging to one another. But we didn't stop. Every time one of us was close to cuming, we changed positions.

"Get on your knees." He did as told, and allowed me to see his smooth ass, up in the air waiting for me to ram inside it. I didn't waist time, and continued giving both of us incredible pleasure. This wasn't making love, it was fucking. Pure and raw. And I loved it.
______________________________________

Ethan

I have never felt something like this. It was nothing like our times before. It wasn't slow and gentle, allowing us to worship one another. This was raw. I could feel Carter deep inside me, hitting a deeper part of me. His strong arms holding me flat against him. My back to his front. I could almost feel his heartbeat on my back. The feel of his strong abs and pecks on my back. He reached down and started pumping me while he held me, taking me from behind.

Before I could cum, he stopped to change positions. He picked me up by my legs, holding my body up against the wall. I have muscles, but Carter is still strong enough to pick me up as if I weighed close to nothing. But I couldn't complain. His trusting only became faster and harder as he fucked me against the wall. I don't like using this language, but that's what this is. Us fucking each other like beasts. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

He kissed my lips, and I opened my mouth, allowing him to explore every last inch of me. I want him to know my body like the back of his hand. He laid me on back on the bed, not once breaking us apart. He trusted, pumped me, kissed me. Leaving me moaning, begging for release.

"Ready baby?"

"Yes. God yes!" And with one final hard trust. We both came. Him inside of me, and me on both our chest. He landed on top of me. His burning body keeping me warm from the cold. He looked at me, and placed a gentle kiss on my lips this time. Too tired, we fell sleep like that. Naked, covered in sweat, and our bodies tangled together after four hours of none stop raw sex. And I have to say, I wish I had the energy to do it again.