Please Read💜

Hi everyone who has enjoyed my books up to this point. Don't worry, this isn't me saying I'm done writing this series, I have just been working on the next book and have been stuck. But I want to take this moment...to ask you all for a favor. Sorry if I sound a little selfish, it's not my intention I swear!

I have been trying to make a cover for the next book, and I haven't been able to come up with a good one. So I decided to try something a little different if possible. If anyone is willing to make a cover for the next book, and send me their idea, I would really appreciate it! In return, if you are interested, I will let you or a character you make be in the book as a main character! You will get to pick the name, gender and type of role you want to play. Plus, you will get to read the first 4 chapters before I put them on Wattpad. And if you have any ideas for the story, I will also like to hear them as well 😊😊. Anyone can send in one if they want, and I will be picking one to be the cover for the next book. The one I pick will be announced on my Twitter first (@LunaNegrete4 ...mind you it is a measly little account 😓 with only 6 followers at the moment, please don't judge 💜), and the final result will be put on Wattpad with the first 2 chapters.

So please please please! Save my behind and help a girl out if you can, and follow me on Twitter if you want, or wait to be surprised on Wattpad, no pressure what so ever! But if you are interested DM me on either Wattpad or Twitter and let me know! I look forward to seeing your ideas and covers if you send them in. Much love and appreciation for sticking by my books this whole time! I love you guys. And again, no worries if no one sends one in, I'm still working on the next book for you guys!

NOW CLOSED.