7

After telling off Katherina and her family, there was still another problem to deal with. We made our way to the office I had made on our floor. We stepped inside, and saw dick-head glaring at the guys. Their heads snapped towards us when they heard us come in.

"Where is my son?!" I ignored him, and took a seat behind my desk. Ethan was leaning on the wall behind me. James, Freddy and Marcus on the right wall by the bookcase, my dads at the door, and dick-head right in front of me.

"First, he is my son. Any connection you have to my son is you simply being the sperm donor. I am named his father in all legal binding documents. I am taking this to court, and I have no expectation on losing. But I am also not a complete heartless bastard either." Just like with Katherina, I can't hate this guy completely.

"What are you going to do?" I could tell he was nerves. He may not be as big as me, but he still has some muscle to him. But so does everyone in this room. Each guy in this room is packing muscle, but they are all against him if this gets ugly.

"I'm giving you a choice. Something I didn't even offer Katherina. I will allow you to see my son, under the understating that you are aware he is my son. If you agree, you may see him."

"And if I don't?" Go ahead fucker, cross your arms. Just one guy alone in here is enough to take you down, but I kept that thought to myself. I don't need another fight right now.

"If you don't, then we drag you out of here kicking and screaming. And we take this to court, where you will lose any and all rights to even look at him. The McClains and Kingmans are both wealthy and powerful families. We have the money to buy the best, and we will in order to protect one of our own. Just try and go against us." He just starred at me for the longest, but I stared right back. I wasn't backing down at all.

It started to sink in. Even if you don't know what we do, everyone knows about our families. Either by face, or our wealth. And apparently, he is no exception to that. The crushed and defeated look on his face proves it. He sits on the chair facing my desk, and covers his face with his hands. We broke him without really tying. And that's something the Harrison family doesn't understand. Together, we won't let things stop us.

"Okay. Deal. Just please. Let me see my son." I feel for him. This would be me if Nick was taken from me. I had Marcus go and get the girls. The old Ethan came back, and grabbed the guy some water and some tissues. He looked stunned seeing Ethan's now angelic like features. When only a few minutes ago he looked ready to kill.

The door opened, and Jenny and Izzy game in first. Followed by Val, with a giggling Nick in her arms. Marcus shut the door, and my dads stood in front. Just in case he tries something.

"Nicholas." Val said his name as she slowly handed Nick to him. And the tears just started flowing freely from his eyes. He dropped to his knees, holding Nick close to him. "My son. My beautiful baby boy." I could see some resemblance between them. But Nick does take more after Katherina, sadly. But he is still adorable none the less. "McClain." I looked at him as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "I know I can't win. Even if I pull out all my life savings, I can't afford the things you can. Nicholas seems happy here. As much as I hate to admit it. He is in a great and safe place, with so many people that love him. All I ask, is that he know his real dad loves him with all his heart. And that I didn't give him up because I didn't love him. One look, and I already want to give him the world." I smiled at that. We all did.

"I know what you mean." He reluctantly handed Nick to me. But kissed his head before pulling away. Fresh tears sliding down his face. And on the face of everyone in this room.

"Please. Take good care of my." He sighed, and looked up in an attempt to stop the tears. "Your son." God! What the hell did this family do to me? When have I ever been so emotional?

"No." Everyone looked at me in shock. Until I placed a hand on his shoulder, and smiled at him. I then grabbed Ethan's hand and pulled him towards us. "I will take great care of our son."

"Really?!" I don't think I've seen a man smile so big besides Freddy.

"Like I said. I'm not completely heartless. I know what it's like to lose a parent. I don't want Nick to ever wonder what happened to his real once. I don't ever want to introduce him to Katherina. But I do want him to know he is loved by his real father too. So I will allow you to visit. From time to time." They all laughed as I pouted at the last part. Never said I wasn't greedy.
______________________________________

After Richard, yes I said Richard. After he left, everyone gathered around Nick. Val ran off somewhere for a bit, but then came back with this strange smile on her face. Like she found something she was looking for.

"I'm so tired." I plopped on my bed, and placed my head on my pillow. Freddy and Izzy had Nick for the night since it was their night. And cause Freddy doesn't know how to take no for an answer.

"You want a massage?"

"Pfeafe!" My pillow muffled my response, but he understood. He lifted up my shirt, and started massaging my back. I almost knocked out, until I felt him place a kiss between my shoulder blades. I turned around, causing him to now straddle my lower waist. "What happened to you today?"

"I got mad." He started subconsciously running his hand up and down my abs. No! Bad boy! Stay down!

"No shit. But you have never acted like that before. Ethan, you never speak to anyone like that. Especially a female. What's really wrong?" He let out a long breath, and looked me dead in my eyes. Charcoal gray to sapphire blue. I could see so much in his eyes.

"I guess I've been holding so much pent up anger, and I just wanted to let it out." An idea came to mind, and it wasn't helping me.

"I think I know how to work the anger we have out."

"How?" I gave him a smirk, and he just looked confused.

"You trust me?"

"With my life." I kissed him with so much force, but he let out a sexy moan escape his lips. This is gonna be a long night.