6

Freddy

Six. That's how many of us it took. Me, dad, Alastor, Ethan, Marcus and James. We are all currently pinning Carter down to the floor, but our eyes are on the man in front of us.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you in our home trying to start shit?" Jenny, as always was the first to speak. But she said what we were all thinking.

"You tell him baby!" She nodded at Marcus and then looked back at the man. At this point, we had no choice but to send everyone who came to Nick's party home. But we offered to pay for all of them to go to the fair on us. Well, more like on dad and Alastor.

"My name is Richard Prize, and I want to see my son!" Val was holding Nick, with Jenny and Izzy blocking them. Katherina was just looking at everything with her family. They all had smirks on their faces, except for her. I noticed a strange look in her eyes. But at the moment, I have a bigger problem to deal with.

"Like hell! Nicholas is my son, this is my property. All of you! Get out!" And he has totally lost it. He managed to shake Marcus and Charles, but me, James and Alastor are still holding him. Ethan let go to grab a crying Nick. I noticed all eyes were now on him.

"Is that him?" You could see the love in this man's eyes. Nick is his birth son, and he wants him. "Please! I want my son. I've always dreamed of having a son. I don't care if Katherina is the mother. I want him." We looked between Carter and Ethan. We were still holding Carter, but he wasn't struggling as much.

"Ethan, cover Nick's ears." He did, and then Carter faced Katherina. "This is a low fucking move. Inviting this guy here, to try and take my son. You are a deceitful, Manipulative worthless whore!" I've never heard him say that to a woman. And judging by the red on her cheeks, and tears in her eyes, he has never said anything like that to her before.

"You son of a bitch! Don't you talk to her that way!" Her brother tried to run at Carter, but out of nowhere, Ethan punches him first. Causing his him to stagger back. I looked and saw Nick back in Val's arms, still crying.

"Touch him, and I swear you will regret it." I have never seen Ethan behave like this. The sweet, kind and carrying Ethan has finally snapped.

"You, dickhead." Carter was pointing at Richard.

"My name is Rich-"

"Whatever!" He didn't even let him finish. "My house, my rules. Im' gonna call you dickhead, deal with it." He then looked to all of us. "Mom, Jenny and Izzy, please stay with Nick. James, Freddy and Marcus, take dickhead to the office. Dads, follow me and Ethan."

We did as he said. The girls took Nick inside, we took Richard into his office, and watched as they took the Harrisons inside. I just hope dad and Alastor will be enough to hold those two back if shit gets out of hand.
______________________________________

Alastor

I really should not be here. Seeing the man that put my son in a coma. The woman who helped cause my family so much heartache. And the parents that want to take my grandson? I need someone to hold me back.

"Alastor." I turned to my old friend. "I know how you feel, believe me. But we have to have faith in Val and Carter to know what to do. For now, go to Ethan. He never hits someone out of anger. He's unraveling too fast." I looked to my son. My sweet dear boy is starting to lose himself. The angelic and kind man he once was, is starting to turn angry and hard.

"Son. Sit with me." He sat next to me, and I held his hand in mine. Right now. We both need to relax.

"Your are lucky that my son was there. I don't need him seeing more than he already has." Carter was facing the Harrisons with his fist clenched.

"You mean Richard's son." I watched as Charles held him back. That boy is trying to get himself killed.

"He is my son! No matter what anyone says! You inviting him to my home is a punkass move!"

"Such language. Honestly Katherina, aside from physical attraction, what good is there to this. Beast." She says that, but you could see the lust clear as day in her eyes. But Carter clearly does not like it. And it only angered Ethan that much more.

"I suggest you control your wife. I have no problem putting a horny bitch in her place." I looked at my son is shock. Who is this?! This is not my Ethan.

"Ethan." I touched his shoulder, but he shrugged it off.

"No! Why the hell should I calm down?! As soon as something good happens to us, it never last. And now, they want to take the little happiness we found in Nick. I'm done playing nice!"

"Dad." Me and Charles looked up, Carter was starting to shake."Both of you, take Ethan outside."

"Don't you dare shut me out! He is my son now too. I won't just go stand in the hall while you deal with this on your own!" I thought Carter would push him to leave, but he didn't. He pulled him into his arms instead. They held on to one another. I noticed the disgusted look on the Harrisons' faces. Grow up people. Stuff like this is normal now.

"Katherina." She jumped when she heard Carter call her name. "I hate you with a burning passion. The mistakes I made with you in the past, will haunt me for the rest of my life. Those are scars that won't disappear. But at the same time, I am thankful to you. You gave me Nick. I love him, even if he is not my blood son. These past few months that I've had him, are the best once aside from the once I spent with Ethan."

"What are you trying to say?" There was something in her voice. But I can't tell exactly what it is.

"You can call any lawyer, hire any dirty judge you want. It won't make a difference. Nick is mine, and he will not be taken away from this family." He held Ethan's hand. And Charles and I looked proudly at our sons. They have gone though so much, but they still have it in them to fight. "We'll see all of you in court. And when this is over. I'll make sure none of you can get within ten feet of my son." This family still has a lot of fight left in them. We won't go down so easily.