☀️☀️☀️

Hey!!!!! Anyone else having a great summer? Anyone? ...Anywayy, Since it's summer and many people probably aren't even paying attention to this book. (Or WATTPAD in general) we are going to  take the summer off. That might change, but as of right now, we aren't going to update until the first day of school.

Also, we might write a book. If you want us to, PM us your idea for the story, and we might pick it. We'd also give you a shoutout on the cover, in the summary, and credit as one of the authors! Don't be shy, we won't criticize.

Here's a highlight from my summer:
My lizard, River, died one day, and my mom took his body out of the tank. The next day, I look in and I see a baby lizard in the tank. I was like OMG!!!!!! Turns out River was a girl and she was pregnant!! So now I have a baby lizard named Celeste.
Yesterday, I went to spray Celeste to keep her skin moist, (it sounds weird calling it skin) and she was at the top of the cage, so I sprayed her with water, and she jumped back. When she did that, I couldn't see her so I thought she was on the bottom of the tank, hiding. A little later, my mom went into my room and she started yelling for me so I went upstairs. When I got into my room, guess what I saw? Celeste was just sitting there chillin. So, I put her back in the cage. Turns out, she squeezed through one of the holes at the top, so now, I have duct tape covering the holes with tissues underneath them (so that she doesn't get stuck to it).
-Crescent☪

•••••••THE END••••••••

So, did you enjoy this little story time?
I hope you did.
PM us your summer highlight and we'll give everyone a shoutout!
Thanks for reading!!!

Crescent, Yyt, and Star. 😘😘