Chapter Fifteen: Make me.

Listen to the song above because it's beautiful no matter whose cover it is. It foreshadows the coming chapters.

Happy Reading. 

Alex savored her lips; Tasting, biting, and sucking until he felt go lax in his arms.

She felt helpless against the onslaught he did to her senses, and all she could do at first was to surrender to it.

He tugged at her lower lip, just a feather of a touch that Lea barely felt.

Before she knew what she was doing she reached up into it, her hands sliding up to cup his jaw.

Alex sucked in a breadth and pulled back, just a slightest bit. Lea's hand slid up and entwined with the hair at his nape while the other rested on his chest.

He searched her face with glazed eyes, and with a sudden curse he swung her around.He pushed Lea against the shelf, his body covering hers. Her back dug in the wood and the spines of the books. Alex gathered her face, her hair, her soul, in his hands and kissed her with such intensity that her mind went momentarily black. They began as a slow simmer, and turned into a raging fire.

The shelf shook dangerously behind her, and Alex broke the kiss abruptly.

He covered her head with his arms and shoulders. His body loomed protectively over her as books tethered off the edge, above them, falling around them with deafening thuds.

Lea opened her eyes to see him already looking at her. Their noses were touching, Alex tilted his face and kissed her softly, almost sleepily. He gave whisper like touches because he couldn't trust himself with anything more.

He kissed her lightly on the forehead, his lips lingering, before he finally untangled himself from her.

He gently removed her hands from his shirt, and Lea belatedly realized that she had been gripping it. He pushed away from her.
His face looked flushed, eyes shining like two sapphires, his hair a beautiful mess.

She wanted to kiss him all over again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.
Lea laughed at the question, looking towards the side. She wasn't okay.
She was burning.

She started picking up the books at her feet, and Alex joined her. She saw him pick up the Study of the British constitution, and out it under his arm.

Lea imagined if she poked her tongue out she could almost lick the awkwardness in the room.

"I can't marry you" he said, suddenly, as she shoved a book haphazardly in shelf.
"What?" She swiveled on spot, in alarm "Why would you marry me!".

There was confusion on his face as if he wasn't expecting her reaction"Because of what happened for properties sake." he said "if you had that thought in your mind. Remove it".

Relief coursed through Lea's veins "I have no such ideas".

She saw Alex raise an eyebrow at her "So I can count on your discretion" he drawled.

"Can I count on yours?" she countered.

He gave a single nod. "I mean it. You can't tell anyone about this" she said "I have honestly never done this so I don't know what the right etiquette is or whether I should even trust you..."

"You don't have a choice now" he said, simply.

Lea didn't know why he was acting so cold all of the sudden. She knew it might be something they would regret sooner or later but he had been a willing participant. There was the possibility that she had actually been so horrible at it that she managed to fill him with disgust.