So Many Dreams

"I love you too perfect, now let's go make breakfast I'm starving". He laughed at my statement before climbing out of bed and offering me his hand. I took it and he guided me to the kitchen where he picked me up and sat me on top of the counter. He handed me a glass of blood and started making oatmeal with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. I watched him with amazement as I still couldn't cook to save my life but he was amazing at it. It wasn't even five minutes later that he handed me a bowl and refilled my glass. We ate in a comfortable silence until our family joined us then we all chatted and joked.

"Prince Charming I'm hungry can you help me make breakfast for everyone"? He nodded standing up and throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed and he turned on his heel heading to the kitchen. When we got there he sat me down in a chair kissing the top of my head and sat down across from me before asking "Okay princess what are we making?". I thought for a minute before giving him my answer. "Let's make cinnamon rolls". He thought over something before standing up and handing me the ingredients we would need to make them. I helped with everything and we all enjoyed our meal together before he pulled me back to our room so we could change and get ready for our day.

I woke up to find Tiger still underneath me and asleep. I smiled at his peaceful sleeping face and pecked his lips to wake him up. His eyes opened slowly and a smile formed on his face when he noticed me. I giggled kissing him with passion and love letting my feelings for him show through the kiss. I stood up stretching my muscles and said "take a picture it'll last longer now come on its time for lunch". He laughed at me but stood anyways. We walked to the kitchen where Lijah was making lunch for everyone. He smiled at me and Finn handing us a glass of blood to drink and said "well good morning. How'd the happy couple sleep?". I smiled and answered his question "great you Lijah?". Before he could answer Finn gave a slight growl wrapping his arm  around my waist. Me and Lijah laughed at his jealousy and I turned giving him a kiss of reassurance. He smiled into the kiss and we all ate enjoying the others company and having pleasant conversation.

I woke up with a headache and confusion as to why I dreamt of Elijah, Finn, and Nik. I got out of bed in search of Rick. I found him in his room sitting on his bed and doing work on his laptop. I jumped into his bed landing right beside him. He turned to look at me with question when he noticed my confusion. "What's wrong Nina did something happen in your dreams"? I nodded my head answering "not in the dreams but I just had three of them at the same time". He stopped typing and tensed up looking worried. "What's wrong Rick"? He shook hid head trying to clear his thoughts and said "it's just the spirits said that you need to find your King very quickly so they are going to start increasing the amount of dreams you have when you sleep. There's no problem with this other than the fact that you're going to constantly be tired. I think this is one of their test to push you and see if you'll break so try to find ways that you won't be affected by all of this as much. Oh hey do you want to go on a run with me I need to get some exercise and I know you enjoy running?". I thought about it before saying "Yeah I'd love to go for a run and as for the test I'll be sure to not break. Let me go get changed and we can go". He nodded and I left.

We ran for a really long time and even had some people join us. After our run we went back to the cabin for something to drink then went outside where I did some yoga and he tried to but failed miserably. Once we finished doing yoga we did an obstacle course that I had set up for a competition I was planning. When we had gotten passed all the obstacles we worked on our physical strength. Next up was aim and then finally we ran some more. When all of that was over we collapsed on the floor of the kitchen covered in sweat and smelly but extremely thirsty as well. I got blood and water while Rick just drank water. We stayed their to tired to move till everyone and I mean everyone came in to the kitchen and found us panting like dogs. The Mikaelsons, vampires, werewolves, and witches all laughed at us and we couldn't help but join in. "Well did you guys accomplish anything other than giving us a good laugh at your sweat covered, stinky, panting, and overheated selves". I laughed before saying "yes we learnt that I'm stronger, faster, and have better aim than Rick but he's human so that don't count. Oh and that he also really sucks at doing yoga". Rick laughed at my statements and I had a genius ideal. I jumped to my feet heading back outside and heard Nik say "ugh oh she's planning something let's go see what". When everyone was finally outside with me I announced my plan. "We are going to divide into teams the vampires, werewolves, witches, and the Mikaelsons plus me and Rick since he doesn't belong to any group and I belong to all three. Good now I'm going to take down the spell that's preventing the use of our supernatural abilities but if anyone gets hurt it goes right back up. Just this once we're all going to use our abilities as weapons in a water fight and then later once our battle is over and only one team is left standing we're all going to go and play in the lake. Okay now everyone go and find your weapons because our battle begins in ten minutes". Everyone divided into their groups but before they could leave I added one more thing "oh and make some allies you'll need them". When I finished everyone left and Finn, Lijah, Nik, Kol, Bekah, and Rick all walked over to me. I handed them tons of water guns and balloons using my magic to make sure we never run out of water.

Ten minutes later our war began with the witches winning. We all headed down to the lake where we all dived into it from the edge of the water. Instead of just going in I told everyone I had to go get something from the house and came back with a rope that I tied to the tree that was next to the middle of the lake which was also the deepest part. I grabbed it and swung my self out before letting go and landing in the very center of the lake. All the others cheered and had a go at it themselves while I swam over to Nik and climbed onto his shoulders. He placed his hands on my legs to keep me from slipping and I stood up jumping off of him and into the water which had always been one of my favorite things to do. When I resurfaced Nik was laughing with Kol whose back was turned to me. Nik noticed me and I winked going back under the water. I swam up to Kol grabbing his ankles and pulling him under the water with me. He started to freak out and I pushed him up before I surfaced laughing like a maniac. Nik was laughing with me and we high fived while Kol was having a panic attack. I wrapped my arms around him rubbing soothing circles into his shoulder and shushing him. He relaxed in my hold wrapping his arms around me as well. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and said "you will pay" before spinning me around and throwing me into the water. I soon swam up and giggled at Kol who looked mad but I could tell it was fake mad, a mad that he put up so no one would do what I did because they were scared but instead of letting it frighten me I used it against him. I swam up to him pouting like a little kid who had been scolded and let a crocodile tear fall in the process of course he couldn't tell but I knew Nik could as he knew I would never let Kol being upset with me make me cry instead I'd cheer him up. "I'm sorry Kol please forgive me". He looked at my face and got really apologetic and sad that he'd caused me tears. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Nina I'm not mad at you I was just playing-". Before he could finish I cut him off. "Hey no don't do that I'm fine Kol there crocodile tears not real I know you're not mad at me". He looked at me confused before laughing at himself. "Look everyone Lily the world's greatest actress" Nik called out and we all laughed. I hugged Kol apologizing for real this time.