Rebekah

***Ninas P.O.V***
It's been a few days since our road trip. Nik found some werewolves and tried making some hybrids but something went wrong, I think I know what it is but I'm not exactly sure, which leads us here. We are now in Chicago taking the dagger out of Rebekah cause Gloria said that she had what she needed to find out why Nik can't make hybrids.

Nik has given me the honor of pulling the dagger out of Bekah so here I am with a dagger in my hand waiting for her to wake up while Nik and Stefan are out doing something. I hear a gasp and look over to see an awake Rebekah. I smile at her and she tilts her head to the side looking at me with suspicion before she looks at my hand to see the dagger I was now playing with. "Who the bloody hell are you?" she finally question as I got up and walked over to help her out of the coffin. I grab her hands pulling her out as she throws her legs over successfully getting out. "To answer your question my names Nina and you may not remember but we grew up together. I was best friends with all of your brothers and you but I didn't ever get much time to hang out with you since you were always with Esther". She raised an eyebrow to me as I finished clearly believing me but still curious. "If that's so why don't any of us remember you?" she yet again question so I explained everything to her. "Well you can't remember and neither can Kol, Finn, Elijah, or Esther but Mikael and Nik can because the night that Esther turned us into vampires she did another spell to erase all memory of me but I woke up and stopped her from finishing the spell. I knew with you guys not remembering me and some other things that you can't know that it would be to dangerous to stay with you so I stayed close and lead Mikael away when he got to close. There however were a few times that he wouldn't follow and I'd warn Nik so you guys could get away. I'm a hybrid like Nik and we completed the sacrifice just before summer. Now we are trying to make more hybrids but something keeps going wrong so Nik brought us here to ask Gloria what it was. She said that she needed something from you in order to know so Nik left me here after I pulled the dagger out of your chest so I could make sure you feed and to keep you company while we waited for Nik to get back". I saw her smile and then she looked over at me studying my eyes and when she saw that I was telling the truth she nodded her head as she hugged me. I hugged back then saw one of the guards walking towards us. I let go of Rebekah and walked towards the guard. Once I reached him I compelled him to stay still and not scream then bite into his neck drinking from him for a few seconds then pulling away and wiping my face while gesturing for her to finish draining him. She did as told and when she finished she liked our arms and walked us over to sit down and wait for Nik to return.

While waiting I got board and decided to play a game with Rebekah. "Hey Bekah want to play a game with me". She nodded her head once and I asked if she's ever played truth or dare. She responded "No I haven't but I would love to try". I smiled and explained the rules to her. She nodded her head and I began the game. "Truth or dare Bekah"? She thought for a moment before answering "dare". "I dare you to make out with the next guy we see other than Nik". She laughed and said "Easy enough. Truth or dare Ina?". I paused not to think but at the nickname because that's what she called me when we were human. I could tell she didn't know and responded with "I think I'll go with dare but then again there's always truth so let's see...I pick truth but only because I'm to lazy to do anything right now". She laughed for a few minutes before getting serious again and asking "did you ever have feelings for one of my brothers?". I smiled at the thought already knowing the answer. "I loved all of your brothers and thought of them as family but there was always one that was more than that to me". She looked at me curiously before nearly yelling "well, who was it?". I laughed and told her she only got one question before asking truth or dare. She chose dare again and I told her to "I dare you to stand on one leg and hop around the room like a bunny". She found no point in this but did it anyways. Once she finished it was her turn and she asked truth or dare to which I responded "I'll go dare this time". She looked at me slightly annoyed she wouldn't get to find out who I liked but went with the spirit of the game and dared me. "I dare you to kiss Nik for exactly one and a half minutes after I put this dagger in his heart which we both know won't do anything to him except for hurt. Which I hope it does a lot of". I chuckled but then got grossed out at the thought of kissing my best friend. Rebekah watched my features turn from a look of amusement to a look of disgust then wispered "well its not Nik then could it possibly be Elijah or maybe Kol cause Finn has Sage so wait it's totally Finn cause he loves someone else". I shook my head at her and said "it's not Finn either. We didn't really get along that greatly before we got turned it was only about a week before Henrik died that we bonded". "Well that leaves Elijah and Kol and seeing as your best friends with Nik I'm going to guess Kol". I slowly nodded my head looking down as memories from the pat flooded my brain. Rebekah looked at me with a look of sorrow knowing that it must hurt for the man that I love or at least used to had completely forgotten me. "I'm so sorry that our mother took away our memories of you but from what I can tell you have found away to cope with the loss of the people you thought of as family by being there and protecting them even when they didn't know it. I am truly great full to have you as my protector and as my sister if you'd be okay with that". I smiled as I pulled her in for a hug not wanting to let go but I smelt Nik and pulled Rebekah up handing her the dagger and letting her do her thing.

After Nik pulled the dagger out and hugged Bekah she gave me a look that said on with it I don't have all day. I was nervous about kissing Nik but did it anyway while Rebekah made out with Stefan. Nik was a good kisser but something felt wrong about kissing him and I can't exactly put my finger on what. After exactly one and a half minutes I pulled away from him and rested my forehead on his chest trying to figure it out. "Well lily I wasn't expecting that but okay. Your an amazing kisser and I love you but can you please explain why you just kissed me like that". I laughed a little setting my head up so I could see him as I said "me and Bekah played truth or dare and that was my dare". He laughed saying "you and your games and I'm assuming that making out with Stefan was hers". "Well technically to make out with the next guy we see other than you was hers and also to stand on one foot while hoping around like a bunny. I even recorded it so you could see". I showed him the video and by the end we were both on the floor clutching our stomachs with tears streaming down our faces. Stefan looked at us like we were nuts and asked "what's so funny honey?". I laughed at his new nickname for me and the look of embarrassment and jealousy on Rebekahs face. I shook my head and said "just a video I found on YouTube. Isn't that right Nik?". He nodded his when he noticed the expression on my face saying that if he didn't answer the way I wanted I would hurt him. Rebekah looked at me thankfully and at Nik confused as to why he was scarred of me when it seemed that I couldn't hurt a fly. As we were leaving I heard him wisper to Bekah "don't underestimate her sister she could rip you to shreds in the blink of an eye. Not only that but she likes to be violent and to torture. The whole sweet and innocent things an act she's really a mix of all of us combined into one and wouldn't hesitate to hurt you if you hurt one of us". She looked at Nik unbelieving but I assured her he was correct. "He's right about all of that Bekah you shouldn't doubt your big brother and you shouldn't ever underestimate me cause I'll have to prove it to you".