They're Here

I woke up with my head still on Niks chest and his hand in my hair with his other arm wrapped around my waist. I sat up poking Niks cheek as I did. He stirred and his eyes fluttered open before he too sat up. "Good morning Nik. Do you think that you could make breakfast and lots of it while I go for a run? Please we both know I can't cook". He chuckled at my very obvious declaration but nodded his head with a yawn before answering. "Good morning lily. Of course I can and don't remind me of the time you tried to cook you'd only be embarrassing yourself". We both laughed before getting up me to change into my running and him to start breakfast. Once I had changed I went to the kitchen and filled my water bottle before telling Nik I'd be back in about an hour and leaving.

I ran around the lake staying along the woods edge until I came across the werewolves that Rickward said would be arriving. We all stopped and I took a drink of my water before introducing myself. "Hello my name is Nina. Now I'm guessing you all are here looking for me so if you would follow me I'll lead you to the cabin and don't worry I was just finishing up my run anyways". They looked wary of me but nodded and followed my lead anyways.

As we walked through the doors I yelled out "Nik breakfast better be ready and we have some guest that will be joining us so please everyone be on your best behavior especially you Kol these are werewolves that makes them my family and Niks". I heard agreement ring through the house then walked to the kitchen the wolves following. "Stay here and I'll be back soon. I need a shower and to change". They nodded and I left stripping my body of my clothes as I go.

I showered quickly before changing into a pair of Jean shorts a white t-shirt and a pair of converse. I slipped my necklace back on leaving it out for show and walked back to the kitchen. Everyone was already seated and eating except for Nik who was making my plate. "Well good morning Finn, Lijah, Kol, and Bekah. I already said good morning to you Nik. I see you've all meet these lovely people. Nik will you get me a glass of blood to go with my breakfast. Thank you". He nodded handing me a cup filled with blood and my plate stacked high with pancakes. I took them and sat down next to Kol. He smiled at me and laughed when I started to eat my food. The wolves watched me as I stuffed my face and Nik waited for me to hand him my plate to refill. As I finished my last pancake Nik stuck his hand out ready to receive my plate and glass. I drank my blood then handed him my glass and plate. He refilled my glass and stacked my plate full of pancakes before giving them back but as he did he noticed the necklace hanging from my neck. "You still have that old thing?" he questioned as he sat my food down infront of me. I nodded but didn't answer until I had cleaned my plate a second time. "Yep the only time I take it off is when I shower. It was a gift from you on our tenth birthday Nik the birthday that I celebrated with our family because my own parents couldn't remember the day". He gave me a sad smile remembering the day and Kol apparently did to because he wrapped his arm around me. The whole time the wolves watched us seeing how we interacted, how we felt for each other, and if I was a good and trustworthy person. After a while I decided it was time I got to know these people my people. I mean if I'm supposed to be their queen I should at least know the people I'm supposed to lead right. "Well I think it's about time that we got to know each other what do you say join me for a walk. Now I'm guessing that Nik and most likely Kol will be joining us because they don't tend to trust people easily and are extremely overprotective of me though they know I can very well take care of myself". They all agreed and like I expected Nik and Kol joined us but so did Finn, Lijah, and Bekah. As we walked they all started to introduce themselves one by one. "My name is Logan Avery Hill and it's an extreme honor to meet you my queen or soon to be one anyways". Logans introduction caused me to laugh and a few of the wolves looked slightly confused. "It's a pleasure to meet you Nina. My name is Alexandria Essence Argent". I smiled at her formality successfully taming my laughter and giving a very serious look which caused most to laugh including her knowing I was only teasing. "Hello Nina it's nice to meet you. I'm William but you can call me Will". I smiled at him letting my dimples show.

When we came upon the lake I took my shirt and shorts revealing my bikini under neath but was stopped from jumping in by Nik who grabbed my shoulder. I turned to face him and he pointed to the birth mark on my ribs. I looked down to see it before answering. "It's my birthmark. It started to develop when I turned five and grew until I turned ten then it stopped". He nodded taking off his shirt and pants before picking me up bridal style and running across the dock and jumping off. I swam to the surface of the water and burst out laughing when I finally reached it. After a few seconds I calmed down and noticed Nik had swam up beside me. I noticed that something was missing or someone at least. "Kol, Lijah come join us it'll be just like the old times". They stood still and I decided that I was getting them in here whether they wanted to or not. I looked to Nik giving him my I'm planning something look. We each nodded before vamp speeding behind the boys and throwing them into the water before they could even turn around. We high fived before jumping back into the water. Eventually everyone was in the water playing Marco Polo and splashing at each other. We had fun even though we would normally be fighting and for a while we forgot about each others species and just had fun.

Forget Me Notजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें