It's Alright

Two Weeks Later
It's been two weeks since I left. I've watched everything that's happened from afar. Nik becoming one of the beast, Mikael killing his real father, him killing Esther, Kol and Finn leaving, Elijah and Rebekah promising to Nik always and forever, and how he lied and told them Mikael killed Ester not himself. We're supposed to meet in the woods today. He really needs me and I'm glad that I can finally be here for him.

I wrapped my arms around Nik the moment I saw him. He held me to him with an iron grip afraid I would leave again. A tear started to fall from his eye and I pulled back just enough to look at him. I could see the pain, betrayal, and fear in his eyes. I pulled him back to me and ran my fingers through his hair as I shushed him. "Shh I'm right here my dear sweet Nik. It's alright. I'm here now just let it all out. I know everything no secretes Nik just let it all go". He did exactly as I said and cried for a few minutes before he told me everything. After he composed himself he looked slightly annoyed that he let his humanity show. He wants everyone to believe that he's emotionless and can't be hurt when in reality he can be and has so many emotions. I smiled at him as he punched a tree in his annoyance. I started laughing when he realized it was a tree and there wasn't much it could do to fight back which only caused him to pout. I smiled and said "well Nik if you want a fight all you had to do was ask for one you know I enjoy beating you in everything". He smirked at me and said "I'm not so sure you'll be able to win this time sweetheart". I decided to challenge him and said "oh but you forget Nik we are the same and nothing can change that. Now come on let's see if you can win". He took the bait and pinned me to a tree. It was easy to change positions so that I held him to the tree by his neck. He grabbed my hand to try and get me off of him but I grabbed his other one crushing it before I turned him around with his arm pulled around his back and the other one hanging to his side. Every time he tried to move I would tighten my grip on his arm. He eventually gave in and said "remind me not to ever challenge you love. You're strong and brave and anyone would be a fool to test that cause I believe you would have to prove them wrong and I imagine they would probably end up dead". I smiled and told him that he was right as I let him go. He hugged me a final time before things got serious again. "Okay Nik time for the serious talk. Now we both know that Mikael is hunting the lot of us so where is it we are going. We both know that I can't be with you but I can stay close and if Mikael finds us and gets to close I can lead him away". He understood what I ment and gave a small sad smile as he replied "I know Nina and I wish you could be with us but if this is what it takes to be able to keep all of us safe and still be able to see you then this is what we'll do. As for Mikael yes he is and thank you for doing that for us but I could never ask that of you. I love you Nina. Always and forever". "Your not asking me Nik I'm volunteering. I love you too. I love all of you your my family Nik. Always and forever". He gave me a genuine smile as he told me that we were going back to the old world. We talked for a while till we got board and just laid on the ground watching the clouds pass by. Without even realizing it me and Nik fell asleep.

I woke up with my head on Niks chest and his fingers in my hair. I then remembered something that I was supposed to tell Nik about the secret of our rings. I gently lifted my head from his chest as I knew he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful that I almost didn't want to wake him but I knew I had to cause I had to tell him. I poked his cheek and laughed as he groaned and poked him again. He sat up slowly looking at me like I had grown another head. I gave a slight chuckle and told him there was something I needed to tell him. He sat up fully at this and watched my every move. "It's not bad Nik it's just something special about our rings that the others don't have". He raised an eyebrow at me in question so I continued. "You've learned by now that your more than a vampire your a hybrid but you haven't learned yet that I am too but more than that actually not only am I a vampire I'm a witch and a werewolf. Now our rings they help us to keep control even if we aren't aware that we've lost it. Now when we break the curse your mother has put on not only you but me without even realizing it these rings will be able to help us because they are made with the same stone that binds the spell. They'll help us keep control while we are in wolf form and let us transform once before then but only once and only for a few hours but in order to do it we have to be together and it has to be a full moon or else it won't work". He smiled at me and said "Thank you for telling me love it would be amazing to do that but I don't think I could do it and then not be able to for a long time it would be like getting a bite of a pastry then it being took away until someone sees it fit for you to finish it. So thank you love but maybe in a couple hundred years when we are close to breaking this stupid curse". I understood where he was coming from and nodded my head at him as we laid back down with my head back on his chest.

We decided that I would stay two or three towns away so that I was still close but far enough away that if Mikael showed up I could lead him away. We also decided that we would be leaving in a few weeks and that non of the others could know about me since it could keep them safe and they don't remember me.