A Dream

I was standing over Kols coffin with my hand on his cold desiccated cheek and tears on my face. Nik had sent me a letter telling me everything that happened and where he put Kols body. I hated that he had to be daggered but it was the only way to keep him safe. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and shut the coffin knowing that if I stayed any longer it could be dangerous.

Just as I walked through the door of my temporary house I noticed that something was wrong. There was someone else here with me. I looked over the room and noticed a familiar face in the shadows. If it weren't for the werewolf and vampire senses combined I wouldn't of been able to see him. I gave a small sad smile and wispered "I know your here. You can come out of your hiding spot Mikeal". He
looked shocked but came out non the less. Once he caught sight of my tear stained cheeks he stopped and gave me a concerned look. He raised an eyebrow asking me to explain myself without words. "Kols been daggered." I explained. Mikeal knew how much I cared for all of his children expecially Nik and Kol. All of them were my family but the two of them were always more to me than that. He wrapped me up into a hug. While he held me in his arms he positioned the white oak stake so he could drive it through my heart. He got close enough for me to feel the point of it on my back then drove it through my heart before I even had time to react. What suprised the both of us was that it didn't have any effect on me other slowing me and my reactions and senses. I reached behind me and pulled the stake out. I looked to him with a look that told him to stay away from me and if he tried anything on any of the others then I wouldn't hesitate to kill him. He looked at me for a second to see if it was true and once he looked into my eyes he knew it was and vamp speed away. I still had the stake and decided to keep it in case I ever needed it. I put it in my boot and packed ready to get away from here.

Before I left I visited Kol one more time. When I walked in I saw Mikael holding another stake over Kols desiccated body. I quickly speed over to him bushing him into a wall and closing Kols casket lid. I looked over to see Mikael with a look of hate and absolute disgust on his face. I picked him up and pinned him to the wall by his throat. He looked shocked to see the look of complete hate covering my face. I hadn't even realized how hard I was gripping his neck till it broke from just the pressure alone. I dropped his body to the ground and used my magic to contact Nik to tell him what happened. He told me to keep Mikael busy till he could move Finn and Kol. I did as told and took Mikael back to the little house I was staying in and chained him to a chair. Once he was chained up I stabbed him in the leg with the stake he tried to use on Kol keeping the one he left inside my boot. A while latter he gasped awake. He tried to move but groaned in pain when the stake went deeper into his leg. He looked around till his eyes landed on me. He looked scared and worried but also betrayed that I would do such things to him. It took him a second to realize why I would do such things to a man I considered my father then it all came rushing back to him and he had a look of fear and worry mixed with understanding which only made me angrier than I already was. My anger got the best of me and jammed the stake farther in his leg. It went all the way through his leg and the chair so that you could see both ends of the stake. His cries of pain were ignored as I heard a voice inside my head. I realized it was Nik and that he had said "Okay love I've moved them to a safe location and you can leave now" by getting a witch to send me the message. I smiled picked up my stuff and walked out of the door. Mikael mumbles something under his breath but I ignore him and leave finding a town close to Nik, Rebekah, and Elijah so I could still be close and keep them safe.

I woke to see Nik looking down at me with a concerned look on his face. I raise an eyebrow at him then notice he's back in his own body and let out a small gasp before I pull him to me and kiss his cheeks repeatedly. When I pulled away Nik was laughing and I was smiling like an idiot. "Well I see that you've missed my body but don't you think that was a little much, even for you". I laughed and shook my head as I said "I didn't miss your body I miss being able to know it's you without having to think about it for a second. Nothing I do could ever be considered to be to much and finally good morning Nik love you". He looked confused for a second before realization hit and he nodded his head and said "I'm sorry sunshine I forgot. Good morning and I love you too". I smiled gave him a final hug and set him on my bed while I got dressed in the bathroom and we talked about our plans for the day. We agreed to stay here and to move Katerina along with us for her punishment from Nik and so I had entertainment and a distraction. Nik said that we're doing the ritual in two days and then we'll leave town to find some werewolfs then come back. I was happy about being able to come home and could tell he was enjoying that as well.