Chapter 24

•Zac p.o.v•

I hopped onto my motor cycle and was at Ashley house within seconds. I left that party so fast after Ashley called me that I don't think anybody noticed.

I ran up the stairs to Ashley's room and opened the door to see Cameron push Ashley and she fall to the ground, tears in her eyes from them fighting.

I knew this guy was phyco. thats when I lost control. I didn't have any control over my body.

All I remember is seeing him push ashley, and then being onto of him, punching him in the face over,and over, and over again.

I heard Ashley scream stop, but I couldn't.

I heard her talking to somebody on the phone, sounding panicked.

I felt Ashley push me off of Cameron, who just laid their groaning from the pain.

I looked down at my hands and saw bruises from punching that douche bag in the face.

Ashley hugged me, tears flowing out of her eyes from fear.

"I was so scared you were going to kill him." she cried into my ear, still in my arms.

"I'm sorry." I whispered hugging her tighter.

She pulled away and looked at me. i smiled and she smiled back.

I heard foot steps run into Ashley's room. I turned around to see Todd and Mackenzie standing there in shock at what they saw.

Cameron was on the ground, hands over his face, blood on his hands and shirt.

Ashley just ignored them and looked me in the eyes, "thank you" she said softly.

I pulled her in by her waist so that she was closer to me, "Anytime." I said, "are you okay?" I asked.

" I am because you're here." she said. I couldn't help by smile. I truly did love Ashley.

"I love you." I said. honestly I didn't even expect her to say it back.

•Ashley p.o.v•

"I love you." Zac told me, the second time today.

I couldn't help it. when I saw him come to my house and save me from Cameron, I realized that I did loved zac.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

Zac looked shocked. then he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

I pulled away after a minute or two and looked at the doorway to see Todd and Mackenzie just looking back and forth from Cameron to Zac and i. I completely forgot they showed up like 5 minutes ago.

•todd p.o.v•

Ashley and Zac kissed again. I felt the same pain that I did when I saw them the first time, but I could get mad this time when they kissed. I broke up with ashley, so she could kiss who ever she wanted to.

I ignored the feeling to yell at Zac for kissing Ashley and walked over to cameron.

"What happened?" I asked looking at Zac and ashley.

"I came to Ashley's house because she called me and Cameron was yelling at her. When I came, I saw him push her to the ground, so I jumped him and punched him in the face a couple of times." Zac confessed.

"A couple of times? more like a hundred times." Mackenzie said picking up Zac's hand. "Look at your hand and his face."

Zac hand was black and blue and swollen. Cameron's face was bloody like his hands that covered it.

Cameron stood up and walked to the bathroom with out saying a word.

I was so pissed off between Ashley and Zac kissing, and Cameron hurting ashley. i guess Zac and Mackenzie where right about him this whole time.

Cameron walked back into Ashley's room with toilet paper covering his nose.

He pulled away the paper and said, "I'm sorry for flipping out."

"Just leave." I said dryly.

"Cam, can you just leave me alone for awhile?" Ashley asked him.

"Trust me, I don't ever want to talk to you again after tonight. just because I said sorry doesn't mean I am going I be your friend again." Cameron said dryly to ashley.

I saw Zac step forward about to punch Cameron again.

Ashley pulled him arm back, telling him not to do something that he would regret later.

That was the last straw. I could take Cameron being such a dick anymore. So you know what I did, I walked up to him, and punched him right in the face. he stumbled backward and slid down a wall, sitting on the ground.

Damn, that felt really good. it felt like all I my anger left my body as my fist made contact with Cameron's face.

"That's what you get, ass whole." I said to cam coldly.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to see ashley. Zac and Mackenzie where talking about what happened.

"Hey." she said softly.

"Hi" I said trying not to make eye contact with her. I wanted so badly to just grab her,kiss her, and never let her go.

"Thanks for standing up for me." she said with a small smile on her face.

I looked her in the eyes now; why did I ever let her go?

I couldn't help but smile, "any time you need me, in here for you." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered into my ear, still hugging me.

"I'm sorry too." I said holding her tighter.

The way we were hugging, I could see Cameron on the floor. I saw him struggle to stand up. once he got up, I watched him walk out of Ashley's room and left.

That kid was going to have a headache in the morning...