Chapter 17

•Ashley p.o.v•

Zac and I just watched movies all day. I will admit, it was fun just hanging out with zac, goofing around and having fun.

It was 5:30 so I figured I would get ready just in case Cameron showed up; last time I saw him, I remember him being very good looking, so I didn't want to look bad.

I put on a pair of black leggings, and a peach colored shirt that fell off of my shoulder slightly. I straightened my hair and put it in a side braid. I also threw on a little makeup; some foundation, mascara, and a touch of black eyeliner.

"So, this is what it looks like when girls get ready." Zac said with a smile as he watched me put on my mascara.

I turned around and just gave him the evil eye, "you're so stupid." I said turning around and finishing my makeup.

I just heard Zac laugh. I looked in the mirror and noticed that Zac wasn't lying in my bed anymore. I turned around, and still didn't see him. then, I felt two strong arms go around my waist from behind.

"Looking for me?" he whispered in my ear.

I smiled. I loved the feeling of being in Zac's arms, but at the same time, I also loved the feeling of being in Todd's arms. why did this whole situation have to be so complicated?

I felt Zac lightly send kisses down my neck. I turned around in his arms, and smiled. Zac was about to kiss me again, and then the door bell rang.

"Ughhhh. Every damn time." Zac complained.

I just laughed. "Come on." I said pulling him out the door by his hand.

I walked down stairs, Zac following me, to see my mom talking to some women; right away I knew it was Cameron's mom. I ran down the stairs and gave her a hug right away.

"Pam!" I exclaimed in her arms. "You look great!"

"Ohh, ashley." she said, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink from my compliment. "I have missed you."

"I missed you too." I smiled. I turned my head and saw Cam.

Damn, if I thought he was good looking before, then he must of been gorgeous now.

Cam had flippy brown hair, husky blue eyes, and a muscular body; I don't think their was any fat on his body, it was all muscle.

"Cam!" I ran into his arms.

He set me back down onto the ground and smiled. ohhhh his smile was just perfect, like him. did I mention he played football?

"It's been a while." he said.

"Tell me about it." I laughed. "oh, I almost forgot. Cameron, this is Zac. Zac, this is Cameron, but I call him Cam."

Cam and Zac shook hands, "nice to meet you." Cam said with his usual smile.

Zac have him a tiny smirk, "ya. it's always nice to make a new friend right after you move to a knew place." Zac told cam.

This was going good so far. Zac and Cam liked each other.

"Why don't you kids go up stairs while Pam and I talk." my mom said.

"Fine" I said. "this way!" I exclaimed pointing to the stairs and running to my room like a crazy person.

No wonder why Zac and Cam just laughed from behind me...

•Zac's p.o.v•

We were in Ashley's room now, just hanging out.

This Cameron guy seemed pretty cool.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Ashley asked us as she sat down on her window bench.

Cameron sat across from her on the edge of her bed, and I sat next to Ashley by the widow.

"I have no idea." Cameron said, "Connecticut is so different than Florida."

She looked at me, "what do you wanna do?" she smiled.

I put my arm around her waist, and pulled her into my side so that she was closer to me.

"Anything." I said softly into her ear.

She just looked at me and laughed. I turned my head to look at Cameron for a quick second. he looked confused, annoyed, and angry all at once.

I looked back at Ashley and said, "it's Friday, right?"

"Ya." she replied.

"Then how about you call mackenzie, have her come over, and then we can go to a party to let Cameron make some new friends before he starts school monday?" Going to a party meant that I could finally be with Ashley without any interruptions, while Mackenzie distracted Cameron.

"What party?" Ashley asked.

"I heard that Luke is having another huge party tonight." I smiled.

I looked at Cameron, "lets do it." He said with a small smile, but he wasn't looking at me. he was looking at ashley.

If this guy thinks that he is just going to be able to win Ashley's heart, he has it all wrong.

Before Cameron could get ashley, he has to go threw me, and todd.