Chapter 5

•Ashley p.o.v•

Talk about good looking. The mystery behind who drove that black motor cycle had just been answered. And let me tell you, Zac is so attractive that he is ALMOST better looking than Todd; he's not at that level of hotness yet.

Zac has short blond hair that I just want to tangle my hands threw, and emerald green eyes. His body was so in shape; you could see his six pack threw his tight t-shirt and his arms were big and muscular. damn, he looks good in jeans.

I mentally slapped my self in the face. I can't be thinking about another guy like this, especially my boyfriends bestfriend, when I am in a wonderful relationship with the guy of my dreams.

Zac was like the blonde version of Todd;he was funny, strong, and handsome. I don't know why everybody calls Zac the "bad boy" of our school. Apparently he did something horrible softmore year, but I have no idea what. That was how his bad boy reputation all began.

"Why are you starring at a wall?" I heard a male voice say.

I stopped thinking to realize that I was spacing out facing a wall.

"Oh..ummm." I turned around to see Zac. "I like the tan color." yup now he thinks I'm crazy.

Zac turned around to face the wall and sat down next to me. "It's not a bad color." he replied, his eyes glued on the wall.

I just looked at him and smiled. this guy really was funny.

"Where's Todd?" I asked Zac breaking the silence.

"Taking a shower before he has to go to football practice."

"Why would he take a shower now if he's just going to get all hot and sweaty at practice?" Sometimes boys make no seance.

"I have no idea. You have a weird boyfriend." Zac looked me in the eyes.

"And my boyfriend has a weird bestfriend." I said to Zac. That got him to smile.

"Your boyfriend has a beautiful girlfriend." Zac told me after a short period of silence.

My face got red and I said, "Oh ummm thanks. Well, look at the time. I have to go. Tell Todd I said bye ." With that, I ran out of Todd's house and went home.

Zac just called me beautiful; not hot, but beautiful. This made me so shocked that I ran away.

Yup, he totally thinks in crazy now..