Chapter 15

•Zac p.o.v•

Why couldn't I just listen to Ashley when she said never again? Why did I have to kiss her? Why did she kiss me back?

That's right, she kissed me back. that means that she did feel something for me. Every time we kissed she kissed me back.

Who knew one kiss could ruin a friendship, and a relationship?

It's been 4 days since the whole 'kissing' incident, and I haven't talked to Todd or Ashley at all. I am pretty sure that they haven't talked to each other either.

It was lunch right now. I felt somebody poke my side as I walked to a table to eat my food.

"What the hell?" I said to my self turning around to see mackenzie.

"How's your face?" she asked me.

"What?" I was so confused.

"You know, when Todd punched you?" she said like I should know what she was talking about.

"It's fine. two questions." I said sitting down, mackenzie sitting down next to me.

"And they are?" She laughed at my stupidity.

"First, how do you know about the punch?"

"Ashley told me. She called me up crying her eyes out right after you guys left. You and Ashley really fucked up. I told her to stop, but she said that she thought she loved you and she couldn't no matter how hard she tried."

"Second, why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to try and make you grow some balls and fix this mess." she smiled.

"You're a lot different then when I first met you." I confessed.

I thought about what Mackenzie said before about how he knew about the punch, and then it hit me. SHE SAID ASHLEY TOLD HER THAT SHE THOUGHT SHE LOVED ME!

"Wait, you said Ashley told you that she thought she loved me?!" I asked shocked.

"Ya... Why?" Mackenzie gave me that wtf face.

"You're a life saver!" I said before I left the cafeteria table, hopped on my motor cycle, and went to Ashley's house because she wasn't at school today.

If Ashley really loved me then I would be able to fix this mess. And you know what, Mackenzie was good for something.

She made me grow the balls to fix the mess I made.