Chapter 2

•Zac p.o.v•

Late on the first day of school, great. It's senior year and I just can't wait to get out of this jail.

I pull up into an open parking spot with my motor cycle. I told Todd that I would meet him up at lunch today. He said he wanted to tell me something important.

I walk into my hell hole of a school for the first time in 2 months. I went to my locker and then the bell rang. Teenagers came out of every room within 30 seconds trying to get to there next class.

"Hey, what period is it?" I asked some kid walking down the hall.

"That was the bell for the first lunch wave."

"Thanks." was all I said before I headed to the cafeteria.

I saw Todd sitting at a table full of his football friends. I walked up to him.

"What was so important?" I asked Todd from behind.

Todd turned around, "It's about time you showed up!" he exclaimed getting up from his seat. We did a quick bro hug. Then, he turned to face his friends, "I will be right back."

I fallowed Todd out the door to the court yard. There were people everywhere eating food like it was the first time they have every ate in there lives.

"Whats up?" I finally asked as we sat at a table in the middle of the court yard.

"So you know how I have been dating Ashley for a while now? Well, I want u to meet her." Todd looked at me.

I just stared at him. Why did he want me to meet his girlfriend?

"One question, why?" I asked Todd.

"Because I think that my bestfriend should be friends with my girlfriend. I feel like me and her are going to last a while. I have been dating her for 1 month now, and I couldn't be happier!"

Todd did have a point. Every since he started to date this chick, I haven't seen him without a smile on his face. she was good for him. Sometimes I even got a little jealous because all of the great things he says about her, and I would wish that I had somebody like that; somebody that can never make me break a smile, somebody full of joy, somebody who loves me.

I have the bad boy reputation at my school. People are even scared of me sometimes because of what I have done. I know it was bad, but it happened softmore year, and now I'm a senior. It's in the past.

"When am I meeting her?" I asked reluctantly.

"Today, after school." was all Todd said to me before he walked back into the school and sat down with his friends.

I just sat there. "Well, this is going to be interesting." I said to my self before eating my lunch.