Chapter 10

•Ashley p.o.v.•

Todd and I were in a guest room in the middle of a party. I sat down on the bed and he came over to me.

"Ashley i really like you." he said sitting next to me, so close that our legs were touching.

Guilt shot threw my body so fast that I thought u was going to pass out.

"I..." I put my head in my hands.

"What the matter?" Todd asked sounding worried running his hands up and down my back.

I sat back up and looked him in the eyes.

I rolled on top of him; he was lying down under my body now.

I put my mouth up to his ear and said, "I want you now more than ever."

He smiled and kissed me. our lips moved in sync perfectly, but the whole tome I was kissing Todd, I was thinking about Zac.

** 1 hour later **

Todd and I were laying in the bed under the covers. I turned my head and looked at Todd. he looked so happy.

"Why are you so smily?" I asked him with a little smirk.

"Because now I know that you really do like me as much a you say you do." Todd smiled.

That same guilty feeling that I got ride of my sleeping with Todd came back right after he said toughs words.

Honestly, I don't no how I feel about Todd or zac right now. My feelings are all mixed up and I am so confused that I could barely think straight.

I just gave Todd a fake smile trying to make it look as real as possible.

"We should be getting back to the party." I said getting up out of bed. I collected my cloths and put then back on. I looked in the mirror shocked to find out I just had to brush my hair and I would look normal again.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Todd asked putting his cloths on.

"I just don't want people to think that we left." I looked on the ground as saw Zac's hoddie. Shit. I forgot all about how he gave it to me. I put the hoddie on and walked out of the room, not saying one more thing to Todd.

I was going to find Zac before the end of this party and I was going to fix this huge mess I made.