Chapter 37: Love Drunk

Shane's POV

I woke up sprawled on the couch. My leg was hanging over the edge, my head lying over the arm. One arm was flung off the edge, while the other was being squished by Joey's body. His head was against my chest, and his arms wrapped around my torso. He looke way more comfortable then I was. I looked across the living room and saw Sawyer asleep on a chair. Tyler must have snuck out when we fell asleep. I couldn't remember what movie we watched, I wast really paying any attention, which is most likely why I was asleep. I pulled my arm from underneath Joey and rubbed my eyes, looking at the kitchen clock. It was only 5:30am!! I wanted to go back to sleep, but I pretty well figured I could not do so on this couch. I could attempt to bring Joey upstairs, but I think he would be too heavy, plus, the bed wasn't exactly ready to sleep in yet. I went upstairs anyways, determined to get some sleep. I pulled the blankets off the bed, and threw them into his laundry basket. I was too tired to put on more sheets and blankets, so I just threw a blanket on there to wrap around us. I closed the curtains, then went back down to get Joey.

"Joey."

I whispered. He was now uncomfortably sprawled on the couch as I had been earlier.

"Joey... Cmon, we are gonna go upstairs..."

I cooed, and he started to move, his eyes fluttering open.

"W-wha?"

He asked, still half asleep.

"Joey you are going to ache in later if you sleep on the couch like that. You can go get into your bed, it's ready for you."

He nodded and stood up, wobbly on his swaying legs. He went trudging up the stairs, dragging his feet behind him. I went and threw a blanket on Sawyer, and reclined the chair so he would be more comfortable, then I headed up to see Joey.

He was already passed out on his bed, a small grin on his face and his lips parted., breathing steadily. I wondered what he was dreaming about, as I slid into the bed beside him and pulled up the small amount of blankets there were. I snuggled up into his side, and slowly shut my eyes, sleep taking over so early in the morning, and fell asleep.

Sawyer's POV

I woke up with a pounding in my head. I had a blanket draped over me, and I was scrunched up into a small ball on my living room chair. The light shone through the windows, iritating my eyes, and helping me realize I was in the living room. I sat up more, making my stomach churn and my head throb. I didn't think we drank THAT much wine, not enough at least, for me to be hungover. But maybe it wasn't the wine. Maybe it was Tyler. I wasnt alcohol drunk, I was love drunk. The butterflies in my stomach, the sparks when our lips or hands connected, the light headed feeling I got when I laughed so hard, all because of him. I was glad Joey and Shane set us up. It helped me feel... Complete. I loved being around him, and he loved being around me. Kind of like Joey and Shane. They loved being together, and n there own heads, they were probably a little love drunk too.

***Authors note Sorry this chapter was a little short, it was just a filler and then I will probably set the plot up for some bigger events. Love You! ~Shoey Shipper ***