Chapter 47: What is this?

Shane's POV

Joey was gone, and I was alone. I lounged around that day mostly, cleaning up around the house abd what not. I missed him, and I was bored. I decided to call Lisa. I missed her, she was one of my closest friends, and since being with Joey I haven't seen her all too much. I called her up, in hopes that she would over.

"Shane?" Lisa answered the phone after one ring.

"Hi Lisa!" I said, beaming when I heard her voice. "I'm all alone today, wanna come over and watch some movies or something?" I asked

"Sure!" Lisa replied. "Anything you need me to bring?" She asked.

"No!" I replied. "Actually, maybe popcorn ir some movie snacks if you got some? I don't want you to stop anywhere for anything though!" I said.

"Sure! I'll find something! I'll be over in a few!" She answered, hanging
up.

About an hour later, she arrived at my door. I was still tired and in my pyjamas. I yawned, reaching the door.

"Lisa!" I hugged her before she came in. "You brought food!" I smiled, ushering her in.

"Hi Shane!" She smiled, instantly going to put her handfull on the counter as I closed the door.

"Get comfy! Sit!" I laughed, closing the blinds. "I planned a movie marathon." I smiled "Just like we use to do!" I add.

I grabbed a bag of chips and sat on the couch. "I got a buch of chick flicks and comedies saved and ready to watch." I chuckled.

"Wow" Lisa laughed. "I never realized how much of a gay person you were until that sentence." She laughed.

I scoffed. "It took you that long!" I laughed. "Gosh, I thought you knew me." j said jokingly with mt mouth agape. "Anyways," I continued. "Where do we start?"

We stayed like that for hours, laughing and eating and watching movies. We passed out early, around 9 o'clock, I didn't even realize Joey texted, or that he hadn't returned.

I woke up the next morning, sprawled across the couch on top of Lisa. I yawned and stretched, kind of forgetting where I was.

"Morning" I said loudly, mostly so I could wake Lisa up.

"Shut up Shane..." She groaned, throwing a small couch pillow at my head. I laughed and tossed it back, landing it on her back. I got up of the couch and let her rest a bit longer, picking up my phone.

'Sorry babe, I was asleep. Did you have an alright night? <3'

I finally texted back. I got a reply fast, a minute later.

'That's alright! I was a bit worried about you! My night was fine but boring, hungover Sawyer is a drag LOL! How about you, where did you go?'

He asked me. I replied quickly.

'Lisa came over and we passed out watching movies Aha, so are you moving in today?'

I asked him, hoping he decided to stay. We were basically around eachother all the time anyways, so what was the difference? I went into my room and changed my clothes, when I got an answer.

'Yeah! I'm coming in a little while to get you I guess, and you cancome help me back!'

He replied.

'Sure! Love you Joey, see you in a bit!'

I replied, getting ready and going back to the living room. When I got there, Lisa was up, and made breakfast. Well, poured cereal. I laughed.

"Gourmet meal." I grinned, walking over to the kitchen. Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I tried." She protested, eating some cereal.

I rolled my eyes like she just did, mocking her. "You're lucky it's my favorite cereal." I laugh, eating a spoonful. "My muscles hurt." I groan, rolling my shoulders.

"Mine too." She agrees. "Stupid couch." He mumbles, and I nod. "So, what are you up to today?" I ask her.

"Nothing much." Lisa replied. "I think I'm visiting my mom, you?" She asks.

"I think Joey is moving in today, I'm gonna help him pack." I nodded, her eyes went wide.

"He's moving in?" She said, shocked.

I nodded slowly.

"Yeah..." I said. "Is there a problem?" I ask.

"You've been together two weeks only Shane!" She gasped. "You could get hurt if you move in, and end up breaking up." She points out.

I frown at her.

"Why would we break up? I love Joey!" I exclaim.

"You never know." she shrugged. "Ypu could fight, he could be unfaithful..." She shrugged. "You never know Shane!" She said with her hands in the air.

"Lisa?! How could you even say that! We love eachother!" I frown. "I would never cheat!" I add.

"Oh no?" She asked. "Not even by accident?" She questioned.

What the fuck is she getting at?

"No Lisa, I would never cheat on Joey, whatever the surcumstances."

I sighed. It was at that moment that she grabbed the back of my neck, and kissed me. I gasped in shock, and thrashed to pull away, but her grip tightened. I didn't want this! I wanted Joey!

*Joey's POV*

My jaw dropped open. I walked into Shane's... no our, well Shane's now by the looks of it, apartment, and see Lisa and Shane kissing in the kitchen.

"What the FUCK SHANE."

I yell, and they instantly pull apart. Tears well in my eyes.

Sawyer's words came flooding back to me. "Two weeks Joey, two weeks that was it" "You could get hurt" they all play back and I drop my keys, fall to the ground and cry. I don't even think about Shane and Lisa around me, I just cry. It hurts, so so much. How long has this been going on for? Has Shane loved me any of this time at all? I lie on the ground, body shaking with sobs. I can't hear them around me, and they don't touch me. Maybe they aren't even there? Maybe they just left. Left me alone to cry.

Why did I fall for Shane so fast? Why was I so stupid?

*Authors Note* SURPRISE I AM BACK!!! Wow it has been months! I was flipping between fandoms, and reading and writing fanfics in another fandom, so that's basically where I was!! Wow, I left at 6K reads and came back to 23K!! THAT IS INSANE!!! Thank you so so much to anyone who has read it, and whoever is still here :D I saw people asking where I went, and I felt so bad for leaving for so long, BUT I AM BACK! I won't update everyday, but maybe every few days, at least twice a week!! I missed you all, thank you again! (sorry for typos i was lazy and didn't proof read) Love you!!! ~ Shoey Shipper***