Chapter 24: You Know, I Know, We Know, You Know

Lisa's POV

"Hey Shane!!"

I said, walking through the door. He didn't know I knew. I wasn't going to tell him right away, going to wait for the right time.

I went in to hug Shane.

"Lisa!!"

He said and I smiled. My smile faltered when Joey, of all people, came around the corner.

"Hi Lisa."

He said. His face was really flushed, almost like he was blushing.

"Hi..."

I said slowly. Why was I so stupid?! I knew that it wasn't a one time thing! Of course Joey would be here!!

"So... How have you been?"

I asked, as Shane moved to the side to let me in.

"Awesome."

He said, and I caught a glimpse of him and Joey smiling at each other. I sighed. They were cute together... but I just feel like Shane should still be with me. I miss him... A lot, and I still want him in my life, just not with Joey there every second.

"Come on in."

Shane said, walking over to the living room.

"Sit down!"

This placed looked all too familiar. I haven't been here since the break up, even though we've hung out a few times. I miss it here. This was our house, and now I'm gone, living on my own. I liked being here. It brought back good memories, but also bad, sad ones too.

"So how have you been lately?"

Shane asked, trying to make small talk. I only knew one thing to talk about, but I had to wait till the right moment.

"Anything... interesting... happen?"

He asked. I scanned through my brain. Did he know something I did lately that was interesting? Unless...

"No, nothing really, how bout you guys?"

I had, gesturing to them.

"No..."

They both said in unison, way too quickly. I know they are hiding something.

Shane's POV

Now we were all being stupid. Joey and I knew she knew about us, and she knew we knew about her knowing. We threw around the same types of questions, answering only with a quick "No"

or "Not really" It was getting really dumb, until I finally spoke up.

"Lisa, we know."

I said. And she looked at me, taken aback.

"About..."

She questioned, obviously knowing what it was we knew.

"You heard."

Joey also put in.

"I called you..."

I said.

"And you listened."

Lisa looked really sad, staring down at her hands.

"Look, guys I'm sorry, and I'm really happy for you guys, I truly am, it's just..."

She trailed off.

"Its just?"

I asked.

"I still like you Shane. I really do, but I'm happy for you guys and I won't interfere."

I hugged her.

"It's ok Lisa. I know it can be hard but, you'll find someone, like I found Joey."

Joey grinned at me and we hugged.

"Thanks for the talk."

She said, getting up.

"I just had to get that off my chest... I guess i'll be going now..."

She said, and headed out the door.

***Authors Note I have nothing to say except I am really pissed at everything right now. (School is horrible ugh.) So Shoey is helping :) I will be going. Hope you all enjoyed!! Love You! ~Shoey Shipper.