Chapter 19: Sexy Phone Call

Joey's POV

I lightly nibbled the side of his neck, while he carried me up the stairs. He blindly walked down the hall, finding the door to his room and pushing through. He roughly shoved we backwards and I fell backwards onto hid bed. The sheets were soft and cold underneath me, the mattress sank underneath me as I got comfortable. Shane rested his hands on either side of my head, looking into my eyes and smirking.

"I've waited so long Joey. Month after month I couldn't have you. Now is my chance. I've waited Joey. And you will see how much I wanted it. How much I wanted to strangle you to the bed. Love you. Hurt you. Fuck. You."

I just stared at him. Unable to make out any words. I just waited for him to do something.

He then leaned in and started to kiss me. My tongue sliding beside his pushing against each other. I let my tongue go limp then, and his worked it's way around my mouth. I groaned, and he smiled. I see he liked it when I was loud. So I decided to tease him.

He kissed me as I went to grab his crotch. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Mff- You first."

He mumbled. He slid his hands under my shirt, and I bit my lip so that I wouldn't make a sound.

Pulling my shirt over my head, my back collided with the sheets. I took a sharp intake of breath at the chill that went through me. Shane went back to what he was doing before, making sure put his hands where I wanted them. Massaging down my chest, kitten licking down my neck. He knew what I wanted, and yet we've never done this together yet.

He placed open mouthed kissed down my chest and stomach, too by my hips. When he reached there, I got goose bumps and shivered as he licked from one hip bone to another. He grabbed my belt loops as pulled my pants down teasingly slow. I couldn't help myself and I groaned.

"Please... Shane..."

I groaned as he shoved my pants off to the side. He pulled his shirt off his head and threw that towards the door too. He bent back down on top of me connecting out lips together again.

Shane's POV

Finally. Joey was mine. I waited for this, and all these feelings built up and now... This moment... I could do anything with him. Ruin him. And I would.

I kissed him roughly, biting his lips. They would be swollen and red after, but that's what I want. I want him to walk around town and people to know he's mine. What we do together. I want people to know that.

I pulled away from his lips, sucking on his neck. I heard a low growl in his throat. Him moaning really turned me on. I sucked a little harder until a large red spot was there. I smirked and decided to stop teasing him. I pulled down my jeans, and tossed them at the door. I slid down his chest, my body starting to sweat. I placed my hand on his hard cock, and pressed hard down. His hips jerked and he breathed in deeply. I toyed around the band of his blue boxers, giving him goose bumps. I slowly pulled them down, he bit his lip hard As he was exposed to the air in the room. I grabbed around his hips pulling him back in for a kiss.

"Sh-Shane?"

He asked, voice shaky.

"Yes Joey?"

I growled into his ear. He breathed heavily before he answered.

"I want you to hurt me Shane. Don't hold back."

He whispered.

"Wasn't planning on it."

I said, winking. He giggled nervously. I stood up, and he slid farther onto my bed, nestling his head in my pillows. I pulled down my boxers slowly, and he watched me. I wasn't proud, but we were too hot to care.