Chapter 2: All The Feelings, But I Have Hope.

Joey's POV

*Next Day*

Haha, I'm going to kiss Shane. Im really nervous. What if he thinks I'm gross!? This is definitely not gonna help the gay rumors. Oh Well. I bet people will ship us after this. Our Ship Name... What would it be? Jone? Jhane? Shey? Shoey? Yes. Shoey. I like the sound of that. Shoey... I rolled it off my tongue and smiled. I really do like Shane. He's such a good friend. This will probably akward though... I mean kissing your close friend multiple times? Talk about abnormal. But I guess we aren't really normal people so...

My mind was going really fast. I mean I didn't like him or anything, but if you knew you were going to kiss YOUR best friend tomorrow for millions to see, you wouldn't be completely calm either would you?

I decided to check my phone for any texts to keep me occupied.

Nicole: Hey

Meghan: Hi Joey!

Shane: Are We Still On For Tomorrow? :) ;)

Shane's text stood out to me. I mean, of course! I'm not going to cancel on him am I? I hope I don't come across as that kind of person!

Joey: Yes of course!!

Shane: Ok See you then!!

I smiled. People really give him a hard time. he's such a nice person, and everyone thinks he's a dick. And I mean he's not the most drop dead gorgeous guy in the world, but is definitely not fat, or ugly by any means. I probably wouldn't date him, but I'm sure he will probably make some girl very happy someday. My phone beeped and I looked down.

@shanedawson: Finally shooting a video with @joeygraceffa tomorrow!! Gonna be crazy!! Lol!

I smiled

@joeygraceffa: @shanedawson Can't wait babe! :P

Shane's POV

Babe?! He called me babe! Now I just wished he could say to my face... Cuddling on the couch... Whispering in my ear... Ugh! No I'm taking this too far!! He probably doesn't even like me!! But there is that small glimmer of hope.

I feel like a young girl obsessing over a star that is so perfect, yet doesn't know she exists, but she still has that hope that they will meet and fall in love. I feel like that girl. Except, Joey Is My best friend, and we know each other very well. But, I still have that feeling.

The feeling he doesn't know me. The feeling finally hits you.

He's totally out of reach.

That feeling that makes you want to listen to sad songs and cry, but you think that's stupid. I have those feelings.

But I still have hope.

Hope that it will all work out.

Hope that he actually likes me.

Hope that I will stop worrying.

Hope that he... Will accept me.

I guess that's most important.

Now I have more to worry about.

What if he's straight and doesn't accept me being gay? What if I tell him and we end up not being close any more? All the doubts rush to my mind. I really need to go to bed before I back out of this.

All the feelings...

But I still have the hope.

*** What do you think?? This chapter was sad to write for me because I've had those feelings a lot. I'm still working on details guys, so for a little while, while I'm building the story line, the chapters might be a little shorter! I promise it won't be a super dramatic book though with all the hospital trips and stuff, but I might be a little dramatic at times and it will definitely get a bit sexual at parts ;). Im also working on putting a cover. Im on mobile so its a little confusing. If you have any suggestions to help please tell!! Please vote and tell me what I can do to add detail! Love You! ~Shoey Shipper ***