Chapter 36: Louder

Joey's POV

I listened. I didn't move. I lied still, hands at my sides, in the cold bath water. I waited, I didn't hear anything coming from downstairs, so I strained my ears. Nothing. They must me quietly chatting. Shane better hurry up, or I will be done by the time he gets back. He'd only been gone for maybe 3 minutes, but the throbbing pain and pleasure down below made the time slowly tick. I waited until I heard footsteps coming up. I sighed I relief.

"I see you listened."

Shane said, suddenly standing over me. I nodded, biting my lip.

"I think we need to finish this in the bedroom."

He whispered bending down. I nodded, again, unable to form any words. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he helped pull me out. I landed on my feet, and Shane bent down to pull the plug. He grinned over at me, dropping my sweats he was wearing.

"Better."

I stated. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Much better."

He whispered, before placing his lips onto mine gently, but gradually building force. His tongue flicked around my mouth, grazing my teeth. He started pushing me backwards towards the bed, but and the last moment I abruptly turned him around, pressing on his shoulders so he collapsed under me. I pulled away, opening my eyes to Shane's wide eyes staring back at me.

"My turn."

I growled. He let me wait this long, I would show him what he built up.

He now only had a semi-hard, from being downstairs for a little while, so I grabbed it and pulled, trying to bring it to full attention. He groaned, hooking his nails into my collar bone. I liked me pleasuring him for a change.

"Oh My God..."

He groaned. And I grinned, enjoying the reaction I got from it.I tugged harder, flicking my wrist as I kissed his lips. His breath started to shudder as he got closer, so I pulled away.

I leaned into him again, but before I re-attached our lips, Shane placed his hands firmly on my cheeks, stopping me just above his face.

"Get on your back."

He whispered. I stayed put, protesting, enjoying pleasuring him for a change.

"I said... Get On Your Back."

The tone of his voice made me decide it was probably a good idea to listen. So I obliged, flipping myself over.

"But Shane, I wanna make you feel good."

{SHANE'S POV}

I chuckled. He was so loving all the time, but that is not what I wanted right now.

"And I want to make YOU feel good."

I told him, starting to slide down the sheets, kissing down his chest as I went.

"And I want to hear you scream."

I whispered. He bit his lip as I slid down his stomach, lips grazing over his happy trail, feeling goosebumps ignite around the spots I would touch.

He eventually caved and let out a small moan. That's what I want. I liked the noise. I slowly licked along my hipbones, and he grabbed onto the sheets beside him and dug his nails into them. He sucked in a breath as I got lower and closer, closer to the burning spot he wanted me most.

"Shane"

He Murmured, subconsciously letting out a giggle. I grinned and went closer.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you."