Chapter 9

I was in science the other day and there were these two guys talking- I couldn't hel[ but over hear there converstion...

A: I've got a good body haven't I?

F: Shut up man!

A: But I have, haven't I?

F: Why the hell are you asking me?

A: I have a sexier body than you

F: YES! For God's sake you have a sexier body than me!

*Cue the awkward silence*

A: I knew you couldn't resist me.

I was laughin my ass off!!!!!!! So damn hilarious!!!!!!

So anyways Hiiii!!!!!!!

I've realised the number of votes is dwindling and I don't know if it's because people are becoming bored of it or what...

So please please VOTE + COMMENT or whatever because I really wanna know how you feel about this story. :)

In this chap you'll have Talulah's pov first- very long time since the last one!

*********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

Talulah's Pov

The first that came to Talulah' head was that she was warm. Really warm. The second thought she had was that there was only supposed to be one person in her bed. She stilled her body when she felt light breathing on her neck. Good God! What have I got myself into?

She moved slightly but stopped again when muscular arms that she hadn't noticed before were encasing her. One was slung across her stomach spooning her to the warm body behind her, where she was able to feel the heartbeat of said person, and the other was under her head supporting her.

She slowly picked up the heavy hand on her stomach and replaced by the stranger's side. Her mind was still a bit hazy and didn't pick up on the fact that she had felt those hands touch her and hold her many time before.

She slowly moved out of the comfort of her bed and sighed in relief that she hadn't woken him up.

She turned around and clamped her hand over her mouth to prevent scream from coming out. Masen was in her bed. And only in his jeans. What was he doi-

Then it all came rushing back. The fever, Masen about to kiss her, her telling him about her life- something she hadn't done before, Masen comforting her, letting Masen stay for the night, Masen about to kiss her. Kiss her.

And she hadn't even stopped him. If Zoraya hadn't opened the door who knows what could've happened. But it's not like it was exactly her fault. He was a freakin' God. Her eyes skimmed down his body- deliciously hot body that showed all his muscles. Her eyes found his face and she wanted to coo at him. He looked so cute when he was asleep. His mouth open in little pout, those damning lips, all rosy and red. He had a slight frown on his face and his arms moved as if searching for something. Of course! I'm such an idiot.

She placed a pillow in her previous place and his arms tightened around it as he smiled into it. She stifled a giggle and looked on. She heard him whisper something like 'Mi amor' which snapped her out of her daydreaming and brought her back to the present.