Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Masen's Pov

It had been a wild night yesterday and most entertaining too.  Masen was so damn proud his girl had finally beaten that liitle pesky bitch. The after math was even more exciting. She had finally kissed him which gave him free reign to do so whenever he wanted.

He walked into homeroom and sat at the back where some of  his friends were. He hadn't told them about what had occured yesterday but Masen was sure they could tell from the little half-smile on his face, otherwise they were just plain stupid but he wouldn't put it passed them not to notice something unless there was a sign attatched.

He greeted his friends and sat down. Only a couple more hours and he could see her again.

When it was over he was immediately hit with the delicious scent of chocolate and strawberries. He inhaled and closed his eyes.

Thank you, oh mighty universe.

He opened his eyes and grabbed her arm as she passed, laughing as she walked with Naya. Talulah let out a startled sound from her mouth as he swung her around and brought her close to him.

The hallway was starting to clear but some students were still lingering.

"I guess you guys are going to say hello in tongue. See ya later babe. If you hurt her lover-boy I'll rip of your nuts and feed them to my girlfriend. She has a fetish for jerk-assed boys." She gave a sweet smile and left. Masen shuddered and leant into his girlfriend for comfort.

She wrapped her arms around him and mumbled against his chest.

"She's just joking you know."

"I know." Or well, he thought she was.

"I missed you darlin'." He felt her smile against his chest.

"We just saw each other yesterday!"

"I hate being away from you." She pulled away from him slightly and smiled that beautiful smile that lit up her face and made his heart beat faster.

"I missed you too." She whispered it, as if it was a secret for him only to hear.

"Do you wanna know what else I've missed?" His voice low and seductive and he grinned inwardly when he saw her eyes darken.

"What?"

"This." He leant down and kissed her hard and fast. She froze momentarily but kissed him back with as much passion. His tongue swirled and danced and sucked against hers, soft moans filling the air. He spinned her around and pushed her against the wall.

"Masen." His name rolled of her lips as she gasped for air. He couldn't get enough of her and slid his mouth down her neck, lightly biting and nipping her soft skin. This is wear she would bear his mark and that brought another thought rushing to him. God, what she did to him.

Talulah's hands played softly with the hair on the nape of his neck as she tilted her head back to give him more access to her alluring throat.

They both froze when the sound of coughing drew their attention.

Masen turned round making sure to block the body of his girl. There wasn't actually anything indecent going on but there was something just possessive of the hot and bothered appearance of his girl that he didn't want anyone else to see.

"As much as we all love to know that our Alpha is finally getting some action, I really don't think you want another detention."

Masen let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Though he didn't give two s***s about school he did care about Talulah's school life.