Chapter 22

I know I said the exciting stuff happens in this chappie but its actually in the next one. I got my parts mixed up. Sorry!!!! I'm not feeling good right now, but I really wanted to post this.

I just hope you don't hate me after the next chapter....

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Chapter 22

Talulah's Pov

It had been an interesting day for Talulah especially after last nights training session. Masen had caught her unawares when he pounced but it was certainly a good surprise.

Things were going well for the both of them and even though Talulah wasn't ready to take that big step in their relationship, they had made up for it in so many ways. Currently she had her hands down Masen's pants while he groaned and grunted his pleasure.

It was supposed to be a powerful experience seeing your boyfriend come undone, and although it was Talulah couldn't help the grin working its way on to her face as she saw her boyfriend mumble her name in his sleep.

Yes. He was sleeping. He was obviously dreaming something dirty if the words coming out of his mouth wasn't enough.

"Yes, baby. Come one baby. So fucking tight. Unh...Yesssss." As he released all over her hands Talulah couldn't contain the small giggle that slipped out.

Masen's head shot up from where he was lying to see her straddling him.

"Sweetheart?" He looked so adorably confused that she petted his cheek affectionately. Masen leaned his head into her palm and she stifled a sigh. She was falling for him. Actually, she was almost certain she loved him.

"Um nothing. Except that a certain someone was having an interesting dream." Masen looked at her wide-eyed.

"What are you-" As she held up her hand that was covered in his jizz she saw Masen's mouth drop open and his ears redden. He was embarrassed!

"I am so sorry! Talulah I don't know what...I mean you- You're just so fucking hot! And I love your body. Sometimes when I'm asleep I-"

She cut him off with a hand to his mouth. "I so don't want to know. Anyway I'm not blaming you. It's just I helped you out a little." HIs green eyes narrowed so she knew he understood. If she hadn't seen the playful look in his eyes, she would have thought he was angry.

"Did you take advantage of me baby?" Talulah gave a mock gasp.

"What kind of person do you think I am?" She poked him in the chest with every word. "Of course I took advantage of you. And the things we were doing...It's a shame you were asleep. I think you were tired out from yesterday. Is that grey hair I see?" Talulah tugged at random strands of hair while Masen scowled at her.

"I'm not old."

She looked away from him with a smug smile.

"You said it, not me."

He groaned and sat up. "Gosh, you've got a smart mouth on you today. But I love your smart mouth. And those pretty pink lips of yours." Masen sat up against the headboard with her still straddling him. He leant down for a kiss but she moved her head back.

"No way! Morning breath. I don't want you to kiss me when I haven't brushed my teeth yet." Masen frowned at her.

"No. I want to kiss you now." He sounded like a petulant child.

Talulah leapt out of his grasp gracefully and turned to see him staring at her bare legs. He was such a guy.

"Eyes up here mister." Masen just grinned at her with that stupid sweet smile that made her knees weak.

"After I get out the bathroom I'll kiss you." His eyes darkened imperceptibly and his voice was husky and low.

"Want me to join you?" Talulah licked her lips and she saw his eyes follow the movement.

"As much as we both would enjoy it, we still have school." She ran to the bathroom before he could change her mind, which he would undoubtedly be able to do so.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

When the bell rang for first period, Talulah turned to Masen for their usual goodbye; a soft kiss on the lips, Masen kissing her nose and forehead and a tight hug. Maybe he didn't need to love her. He cared for her so much, she could tell.

But was it enough?

Talulah's heart hurt at the thought of him rejecting her.

As she turned to leave he pulled her back.

"Wait. I forgot to tell you. I'm taking you out after school. We haven't really been out together and I want some time alone. Just us." Talulah's insides melted. He was so thoughful.

"Right after school? But I won't have time to change." Masen smiled at her.

"You look fine. And hot. You're my beautiful girl." He kissed her head again, turned her around and smacked her ass. "Now go to class." He chuckled as she yelped and full on grinned as she flipped him the bird.

She arrived at her English class just before the teacher came in. Dean gave her a small smile which she returned. Fortunately he had decided to swap places with someone else. Naya gave her a smug smile and gestured for her to hurry up and come over.

Talulah took her place beside her friend at the back of the class and waited until the teacher gave them the time for discussion. She turned to Naya and made sure it looked as if they were having a heated debate when in actual fact they were discussing Talulah's love life.

"Spill. Now."

"I'm scared Naya. Gosh you don't know how much."

At Naya's confused expression she continued.

"After all that crap that happened, I never thought I would be able to trust another guy but he has completely taken me over. I can't stop thinking about him and I think I'm in love with him."

Naya raised her eyebrow. "You think you're in love with him?"

Talulah chewed on her lip as she thought. "I've never been in love before so I have no idea how it's suppsed to feel. I just...what if he's the kind of guy that's scared of this stuff? What if he breaks up with me if I decide to tell him?"

Her friend looked at her with he mouth partially opened. "Are you seriously telling me, that you Talulah 'The Untouchable' thinks a guy would dump her? You are crazy! You're every guys dream girlfriend. And if it weren't for Katie I'd totally hit on you. He would be stupid to break up with you. And anyway, he has feelings for you too. I don't know if he loves you, but he's well on his way."

That didn't realyl reassure Talulah but she smiled gratefully at her friend anyway when the teacher called for silence. What Naya didn't understand was that Talulah didn't think she had any room for heart break. It hurt so much when her own father turned on her and the family. But mostly her. He always used to say she was his favourite and then it all changed. She was still his favourite. His favourite victim.

Talulah so badly wished Naya was a wolf so she could tell her how much more it would hurt if Masen broke her heart and how she thinks she wouldn't be able to survive if he thought she wasn't worth it anymore.

It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay. She chanted it to herself like a mantra. Everything had to be okay. Masen was her hope that some things were worth risking. And if he decided to let her go...well maybe she should join a convent for nuns when High School was over. She could give herself up to God and He wouldn't expect her to go through all these hardships just for love. She just needed to find out if wolves were allowed in the nunnery.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Comment+Vote+Fan =)