Chapter 29

I had never thought I would see the day where I would get a story to almost 30 Chapters!!!

Thank you guys sooooooo much!!!! You don't know how happy you make me!!!!

Oh and feel free to check out my new story. It's RATED R for a reason. And the first chapter is pretty... um... dirty.

So thank you readers once again.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Chapter 29

Talulah's Pov (A few hours after she was taken)

If she had ever thought that her life couldn't get worse than it already was, Talulah was wrong.

When she had woken up from the blow to the head, she sincerely wished she hadn't. Her ears were ringing and her head pounded after the attack. When she tried to move it was all in vain and all it did was cause more pain to her body.

She found that she had been laid down and strapped down to what looked like an operating table. She could smell dried blood on her body and she swallowed down the bile rising up her throat. The room- or cell- smelt atrocious and Talulah could just imagine the kind of people that were kept here.

The foul scent of decay wafted through her nose once again and she tried her hardest not to breathe- which was kind of difficult when you think about it. Talulah looked around again, squinting past the awful headache building up inside. It wasn't that big of a room and she was thankful for her werewolf sight because it was so dark but she could see the faint outline of a door but escape seemed hopeless. The table took up most of the room and when she turned her head to the right- which almost caused her to whimper aloud at the pain- she saw an over head light, the kind you see at the dentist.

What were they going to do to her? What was all this about? And why the hell was she strapped down?

Talulah moved slightly and balked at the immense strength she needed just to move. What did they do to her? She had never felt so weak... so powerless. She held in the tears that were bursting to be free and swallowed. Her wolf was quiet and she felt even more scared at her position.

She closed her eyes and willed her headached to go away. If someone just found her... if someone could help...

Talula's eyes opened of their own accord as she heard the rustle of keys and a deadbolt slide across.

Before she could feign unconsciousness two people stepped in and she had the displeasure of seeing her fa- the man she would always harbour immense hate for.

"Good. You're awake." The grainy voice had a sing-song lilt to it and Talulah cringed from it instantly but there was no where for her to go.

A rough hand stroked her cheek and she stifled the whimper at the patronizing touch.

"Now now Princess. That's not how you greet your beloved father." Talulah turned her head to the side but she could no longer hold in her gasp as he slapped her cheek. Her cheek burned but no more than the rest of her as she the thought that if he could do this to his own daughter then there was no one that could save her.

"Tut-tut Talulah. Behave. You don't want to upset daddy do you?"

His hand grabbed her chin to face him and she grimaced at his appearance. He was not the handsome man he used to be and she couldn't get used to how he looked now, even if she had already seen him. It was like the life had been sucked out of him.

"You have no right to treat me like this." Her words came out as a croak rather than as string and steady as she hoped it would be. What they hell happened to her voice?