Chapter 10

Thank you guys for your comments and votes!!!!!! I think this story is really going well! I just want them to hurry up and kiss and I know you guys are waiting for that moment.

So...

COMMENT+VOTE

=D

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10

Masen's Pov

He had to stop himself from laughing out loud. Her face when he pulled back was hilarious. She wanted him and they both knew it. Masen was just counting down the days until she would give in to their special connecton to one another.

He had gone home after eating a short breakfast which Talulah was just playing with. Before he left he had made sure she was alright and that she had his number. If she was in trouble of course.

The rest of the day he lounged in bed and watched some T.V. to keep himself from being bored which didn't work too well when he's thoughts kept straying to Talulah. He couldn't wait to see her again at the pack meeting tonight.

He had skipped school again and he remebered that he still had to attend his after school detentions.

Just more time with my girl.

He smiled to himself. So happy that things were coming along. That finally he would be able to be happy and have someone to make him happy too.

When it was finally 8:30pm he got dressed in his usual dark clothing which apparently made him look mysterious and intimidating. Black shirt, dark fitted jeans hanging low on his hips and black vans. His hair was always a ridiculous mess and the more he touched it the messier it was so he left it like it was.

He found his friends waiting for him downstairs in the living room. They left the house together, Masen walking beside James and the others- Kell, Brick and Cody followed behind.

The rest of the pack members were at the other pack house already. It was tradition for the pack members to await there Alpha's entrance. Masen thought it was ridiculous but he couldn't just change the rules that had been in use for hundreds of years.

As they got closer to the pack house he could see why it fit everyone. It was like a fucking mansion. It could've been a hotel for all he knew. It looked to be about 6 floors high and double the size of his own pack house. It was planted right in the outskirts of town and beside a dark, dark forest. What a coincidence. Masen's own pack house that was given to them was about 10 minutes away.

He could hear the laughter and conversations of people inside and sighed heavily. This was going to be a long night.

"Mase? You okay?" James looked at him with concern. He knew that Masen hated pack meetings, along with the rest of the Alpha duties.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He knew James was still worried so he mustered up a fake smile and hoped he would by it. James didn't seem to but he dropped it anyway.

Masen knocked at the door and was immediately hit by the smell of cheap perfume and sex.

He wrinkled his nose in disgust as he saw who had opened the door.

He stepped aside to move away from the horrid smell and left the poor girl standing at the door. The room had gotten quiet as soon as he had entered and after a series of 'Hello's' everyone erupted into conversations again. The other Alpha still hadn't arrived and Masen wondered how long it would take. He moved into an empty corner of the room searching for his girl but came up empty when no one matched her delicious scent.