Chapter 11

Fuck. Was the only word that Zayn could come up with when his eyes made contact with the familiar blue ones standing at a little distance with fists clenched by his side and wearing an utterly ridiculous outfit for a party but somehow, it didn't matter. Niall himself was too beautiful. He could probably be wearing rags to a party and Zayn still wouldn't care but right now, with his lips pressed against another girl's, his eyes locked with Niall's, Zayn could just feel a shit load of guilt rushing up to him. 

The tanned Pakistani quickly detached himself from the voluptuous blonde by his side and took a few steps towards where Niall was staring at him still, looking too much like a little puppy who was confused and a bit angry. Zayn smirked at the thought of Niall with a cute little wagging tail and those puppy ears. 

"You're such a bloody fucker." Niall whispered the instant the room became a bit more crowded. He was trying to make sense of what he had seen but really, it was all in front of his eyes. And he really shouldn't be reacting like this considering Zayn is annoying, irritating, too arrogant and just plain distasteful. Niall was just a toy he was using, a mere pawn in the big shit he was probably plotting, they weren't even actually dating for fuck's sake but somehow, Niall had learnt not to give a fuck about that. 

"Easy kitten. Let's talk this out like adults, yeah?" The visible smirk on the Pakistani's face and his gentle yet rough hands rubbing up and down the pretty blonde's waist made Niall roll his eyes. He quickly took a step back from Zayn's touch, adjusting his grey hoodie before squinting his eyes at the older boy. 

"Between the two of us, we both know that you're still a goddamn child." Niall hissed, walked away with a slight sway to his hips. It wasn't intentional per say but his jeans were tight and his ass was big, so Zayn's eyes were quite hooked to the sight. The older man bit his lips, groaning a little before turning around to stare at the blonde girl he had brought with him. She was really a nobody, just someone he had noticed and felt like she'd be a good fuck. But clearly, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Oh well, Zayn would much rather wait for Niall to submit than just fuck random bitches he knew nothing about. 

"Aw your jealousy is adorable," Zayn teased, leaning against the counter as he allowed his eyes to trail over all of Niall's features. He had to admit, Niall James Horan was probably the hottest person in the room, with that small mix of innocence and that feisty attitude, Zayn was certain that his 'boyfriend' was a catch and just the thought of Niall with some guy made him cringe involuntarily. He brushed that thought aside though, focusing more on the way Niall was gulping down glass after glass filled with alcoholic beverage. "Slow down babe." Zayn tried, grabbing the red cup from Niall's hands only to have the content of it falling down on him. 

"Look what you did!" The blonde hissed, glaring at the wet stain forming on his hoodie before walking past the uncaring Pakistani. Niall was frustrated, angry, annoyed and more than that, confused about his own feelings. He never knew he was gay, or even remotely interested in boys but then again, Niall had never in his entire life tried to get it on with a girl either. He simply wasn't into relationships but more into enjoying the other aspects of life. Ones that didn't include any form of extreme romantic attachment or pointless sex. It was fair to say that he was quite proud of being a virgin but then Zayn had to come along and ruin it all. With his thick eyebrows, long eye lashes, slender figure, pointed cheekbones and to die for jawline, Niall was already a goner. 

Niall walked up the stairs, aware that Zayn Malik was not far behind. He rolled his eyes at the raven haired man, not getting why he was so damn angry with him. He just wanted to scream and shout, tell Zayn to go back to the girl whom he came here with but then again, Niall had no rights to do that. Like Zayn had said so damn clearly so many times, 'He was the boss.'